wwe smackdown spoiler for friday the 28th 2006

• Thread starter Rated R Superstar316
  • Start date
R

Rated R Superstar316

Mr. Kennedy defeated batista via count out
Vito defeated Simon Dean via submission
Sylvan over Tatanka with a spinning dimiand cutter(same move test has been doing in ecw)
Michelle McCool(with kristal) defeated Jillian Hall(with ashley) when McCool used the ropes during her pin.
wwe world heavyweight champion King Booker T Commencement. Balloons fall from the ceiling. It doesnt go five minutes before Rey Mysterio interfers. Rey does the sitting slam(Seated senton) and the chair falls over. The refs. run in.
Sylvester Turkey deafeated Matt Hardy.
wwe us champion Finlay defeated Regal when the Little bastard interfeers and low blows regal with the schileleigh while the ref. was fixing the turnbuckle.
wwe world heavyweight champion king booker t defeats and retains his title against rey mysterio when chave runs in.

there was also a interview during the show with chavo in Stamford.:wwf:

ChokeslamToHell said:
Sylvester Turkey????

yupp! but they let him beat Hardy... Why not put him vs someone else like Tatanka, but w/e! There's 3 GAB rematches, I'd just rather see:
Kennedy/King Booker vs Mysterio/Batista

From the look of the spoilers it does'nt look like there was much building towards Summer Slam other than the Chavo/Rey feud.

thank GOD booker t won.........i really dont think that little shrimp should've even been champion in the first place........it makes all the other wrestlers look 3 feet tall, lol.....they even made mysterio beat JBL for god's sakes.

ChokeslamToHell said:
Sylvester Turkey????

Apprently from what I have heard, when I caught SmackDown! on Thursday (Canada) JBL stated that Sylvester only has one loss in his entire career, and it came from Kurt Angle in the 1992 I believe Olympics in Amateur Wrestling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back