WWE Signs PAC

Johnny Gargano is apparently on WWE's radar too. I gather he's a bigger deal than Taven.

Mercades Martinez also impressed at a tryout, apparently so WWE are likely to have their eye on her too. Those two potential signings make me miss Serena. Shame about her personal problems really.

This is awesome, I've been watching PAC for a long time. Things are changing in WWE with the signings of PAC, Del Ray, and guys like Rollins and Ambrose on NXT.

Looked him up. He moves like a character in the WWE 12 games when you make aflying finisher and go crazy on the rotation.Not only that, but he's buff and can still do all of those things. After watching some of his moves, I recommend a corkscrew Frankensteiner, but fuck knows how you do one of them.

What? No way?! WWE better use him right then. Maybe the CW Division really is coming back, good move here by WWE. For those that don't know him, I would search PAC vs. Ricochet on YouTube to see some awesome matches.

Completely agree. Those matches are simply brilliant. Also, how Ricochet isn't signed to WWE or TNA is beyond me.

I was actually quite impressed by that one TV match Matt Taven had with Tommaso Ciampa on ROH, and thought at the time it was the absolute best example of an extended squash match that still actually made me believe the jobber had a chance of winning that I'd ever seen. Taven bumped really well and did a great job in that match. I'm unfamiliar with him entirely outside of that, but that one match with Ciampa kicked ass and made Ciampa look incredible at the time.

I've really enjoyed Taven in his ROH matches. He had very good matches pretty much every time he's had a match. I've been wanting ROH to give him a more permanent spot on the roster. I'm not sure how he's going to fit in in the WWE, though.

I've really enjoyed Taven in his ROH matches. He had very good matches pretty much every time he's had a match. I've been wanting ROH to give him a more permanent spot on the roster. I'm not sure how he's going to fit in in the WWE, though.

He'll fit FCW/NXT like a glove.

People have edited PAC's wiki page. I don't get whether it's supposed to be a joke or not but here it is:

On July 8th 2012, PWinsider reported that Pac had signed a contract with WWE[30] and will probably be called something like Y.I Man, Broon Hale, Percy Main or Antton Deck.

If I wanted to watch one or two matches of his, what are the "must sees"?

And let's accept that I'm pretty lazy, so can they be embedded here and save me the hassle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back