• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pac and Sara Del Rey Sign with Da 'E Officially

From the main page

According to the Facebook page of Gabe Sapolsky, head DGUSA/EVOLVE booker, top independent stars PAC and Sara Del Rey have finalized WWE deals.

PAC is a high flyer, and Del Rey is widely regarded as one of the top female wrestlers in the world. No word on whether or not PAC and Del Rey will be debuting with WWE on the main roster straight off, or will be heading to developmental first.

I'm more interested in what WWE is going to do with the "Man That Gravity Forgot" than Sara Del Rey at the moment. I'm huge Del Rey fan but WWE signing Pac, THE spot monkey high flier, intrigues me.

Discuss this shit. (Where the fuck is Hamler by the way?)

I hope he does well even if it's just to tell the story of how he busted my nose jumping off a roof.

From the main page

I'm more interested in what WWE is going to do with the "Man That Gravity Forgot" than Sara Del Rey at the moment. I'm huge Del Rey fan but WWE signing Pac, THE spot monkey high flier, intrigues me.

Discuss this shit. (Where the fuck is Hamler by the way?)

Not trying to be a douche, but have you watched a PAC match recently? He's far from a spot monkey. There are plenty of indy guys that are, but PAC is a very good wrestler on top of his flying ability.

Not trying to be a douche, but have you watched a PAC match recently? He's far from a spot monkey. There are plenty of indy guys that are, but PAC is a very good wrestler on top of his flying ability.

I haven't watched any of his recent matches actually lol. I just remember watching some matches a few years ago and thinking that. Figured he hadn't changed much. I just wonder how much they're going to let him actually do.

I hear so much about this PAC guy... I understand he's a great wrestler. Out of interest does he have good mic skills?

I heard him on the mic a couple of years ago, and it was pretty mediocre. But a lot could have changed by now. Real good wrestler, though, and hopefully he will be used well by the WWE.

Anyone know where I can pick up a Death Rey shirt these days?? ???

Two good signings!

Now they can go to development just long enough for us to forget about them and they can be called up after we all lose interest.

PAC is a phenomenal flyer, if WWE let him do 50% of what he is capable of he will blow people's minds, especially the kids who go crazy for Mysterio, Bourne, Sin Cara etc.

I remember him hitting corkscrew moonsaults from the ring to the concrete right infront of me at an Indie show, he was amazing.

Looking forward to seeing Pac, dude is awesome.

I don't think even Sara Del Ray can give me a reason to care about the divas.

PAC will hardly do any of the moves you see him doing on the indies in WWE, He'll just be a spot monkey replacement for Evan Bourne

And Del Rey will never get screen time.

PAC will hardly do any of the moves you see him doing on the indies in WWE, He'll just be a spot monkey replacement for Evan Bourne

And Del Rey will never get screen time.

CM Punk will never be anything more than Intercontinental Champion.

Daniel Bryan will never achieve anything in WWE, can't cut a promo and will certainly never become a WWE or World Heavyweight Champion.

/never

PAC is just absolutely insanely skilled. I can't wait to see this man perform in the WWE. Great pick up.

CM Punk will never be anything more than Intercontinental Champion.

Daniel Bryan will never achieve anything in WWE, can't cut a promo and will certainly never become a WWE or World Heavyweight Champion.

/never

CM Punk and D-Bry also developed mic skills.

PAC on the other hand's biggest strength is his high-flying, A high-flyer found on the indie circuit, Seems like a suitable replacement for Evan Bourne

And WWE doesn't think Del Rey is that attractive enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back