WWE signed PAC

So they signed some super-high flyer? OK. Good. Due to his flying nature, I would assume he's a cruiserweight.

Guess what that means? He'll be joining the other guys that they signed/will sign, and are supposedly doing a cruiserweight show on the WWE Network when it launches. Unless this guy debuts on RAW or Smackdown in the future, it's not a big deal at all.

Watched this guy a few times in the past. He screams X Division to me. He won't make it far in WWE.

I won't believe this cruiserweight show is a real possibility until I see the WWE logo flash across the screen before the fade to black at the end of the first show. And even then I won't be sure. Even in a WWE where CM Punk and Daniel Bryan wrestle on multiple PPVs for the top belt in the company, this is still so un-WWE.

Watched this guy a few times in the past. He screams X Division to me. He won't make it far in WWE.

Where have I heard that before?

resize

Another crusierweight? I thought this was going to be some big fat guy like Vader or Bam Bam that could do a moonsault.

I would have thought he'd be better suited to TNA than WWE but if that's true I'm over the moon for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back