WWE roster cuts

Dj Martyn

Dazed and Confused
If i had the chance i would cut the WWE roster severely and reduce it to the follow main roster split out of maybe only 2 shows not 3...

* Shelton Benjamin
* Carlito
* Edge
* Ric Flair
* Charlie Haas
* Jeff Hardy
* Shawn Michaels
* Johnny Nitro
* Randy Orton
* Super Crazy
* Val Venis
* Chris Benoit
* Finlay
* Chavo Guerrero (Salvador Guerrero III)
* Matt Hardy
* Gregory Helms
* Kane
* Brian Kendrick
* Paul London
* Jamie Noble
* William Regal
* Dave Taylor
* The Undertaker
* Jimmy Wang Yang
* Christopher W. Anderson
* CM Punk
* Tommy Dreamer
* Hardcore Holly
* Little Guido Maritato
* Balls Mahoney
* Tony Mamaluke
* Stevie Richards
* Sabu )
* The Sandman
* Al Snow
* Rob Van Dam
# Joey Mercury - Suffered a severe head injury, a broken nose and a possibly fractured frontal bone, and severe lacerations around his left eye, possibly out for 4 months.
# Rey Mysterio - Knee surgery; out for about 1 or 2 more months
# Triple H - Suffered a quad injury at New Year's Revolution

Thats my opinion, anyone agree?? please just done scream wheres cena and batista!!!!, there not good in my opinion

this might possibly the worst fucking post in this whole fucking forums with the fucking roster may be the fucking worst fucking roster fucking ever

How can you put little guido al snow Stevie Richards Tony Mamaluke Jimmy Wang Yang Christopher W. Anderson Jamie Noble William Regal Dave Taylor Val Venis and Haas without Cena Batista Lashley Kenny MVP Mr Kennedy Umaga Big Show Dreamer and Test

Burn In Fucking Goddamn Hell Bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can you put little guido al snow Stevie Richards Tony Mamaluke Jimmy Wang Yang Christopher W. Anderson Jamie Noble William Regal Dave Taylor Val Venis and Haas without Cena Batista Lashley Kenny MVP Mr Kennedy Umaga Big Show Dreamer and Test

Dreamer is still on the list....and i missed Mr kennedy off by accident...and big show has retired....so with the exception of those 3 ....cena batista Lashley kenny mvp umaga and test.....really?...there not the best at least...l

ittle guido al snow Stevie Richards Tony Mamaluke Jimmy Wang Yang Christopher W. Anderson Jamie Noble William Regal Dave Taylor Val Venis and Haas are solid in the ring and help to strengthen the undercard and tag devisions not weaken the main event card like....the six you object to been missing...

i appreciate your dislike for the idea... but try and post constructive arguments, and ideas and point out the holes/strengths in my idea/suggestion...not just swear....

this might possibly the worst fucking post in this whole fucking forums with the fucking roster may be the fucking worst fucking roster fucking ever

I have to agree.

I'd cut Batista, Cena, Snitsky, and K fed from ever coming back.

Anyone that would cut John Cena, is a complete Dumbass, and deserves to go fucking bankrupt. He is one of the WWE's most popular wrestlers, He sells a ton of merchandise, and he bust his ass night after night to entertain.

You people are so quick to jump on the I hate Cena bandwagon. He always has good matches. He kicks it up full notch at the PPV's, He does his fucking job, So what if he's not the mat tech that benoit and Angle are, Who is?

I don't think your roster is too far off the mark. I think I would choose Batista over Finlay (if I was forced to pick) and I wouldn't keep Val Venis, William Regal or CW Anderson. And I would keep Cryme Tyme around for shits and giggles until it gets old....

lol glad someone agrees with me i was only getting abuse for what i thought was a very smart choice., maybe some people really do like Batista, like i stated ( and the bit people seem to ignore) its only my personall preference, i just dont like watching him perform. I was thinkin back to some of Vals good days like his rikishi feud back in 2000, I enjoy watching regal although a little bland at times....CW anderson....yea guess he isnt that great although for a powerman on the ECW undercard he wouldnt be that bad would he.

I actually quite like the orignal posters roster.
I would have John Cena in my roster but have him in the intercontinental division. I think if he improves his moveset and gets some different signature moves he can be pretty good.
Batistas a waste of space and doesnt deserve to step in a wrestling ring.

Anyway my roster if anyones intrested.....

William Regal
Chris Benoit
Dave Taylor
Finlay
Paul Burchill
Steve Lewington
Edge
Randy Orton
HHH
Shawn Michaels
Charlie Haas
Shelton Benjamin
Rob Conway
Sylvain
Jeff Hardy
Matt Hardy
Undertaker
Kane
Mister Kennedy
Johnny Nitro
Joey Mercury
Jonny (from Spirit Sqaud)
Kenny Dykstra
CM Punk
King Booker
Paul London
Brian Kendrick
Rey Mysterio
John Cena
Jimmy Wang Yang
Stevie Richards
Super Crazy
Matt Stryker
Test
RVD
Jamie Noble
Harry Smith
Gregory Helms
Victoria
Mickie James
Beth Phoenix
Nikita
Jillian Hall
Milena

Tag Teams

Regal and Taylor
WGTT
The Hardys
La Resistance
MNM
London and Kendrick

WWE Chamionship contenders would be:

Paul Burchill
Chris Benoit
HHH
Edge
Randy Orton
Shawn Michaels
The Undertaker
Mister Kennedy

United States/Intercontinental

Steve Lewington
Harry Smith
Gregory Helms
John Cena
King Booker
Finlay
Test
RVD
Matt Stryker
any of the tag team members when not involved in tag matchs

Cruiserweight

Jamie Noble
Rey Mysterio
Paul London and Brian Kendrick (when not involved in tag feuds)
Super Crazy
Jimmy Wang Yang
Chavo
Johnny (think he qualifies)
Kenny Dykstra (same again I think he just qualifies)

any of the tag team members when not in feuds etc.

Anyone that would cut John Cena, is a complete Dumbass, and deserves to go fucking bankrupt. He is one of the WWE's most popular wrestlers, He sells a ton of merchandise, and he bust his ass night after night to entertain.

You people are so quick to jump on the I hate Cena bandwagon. He always has good matches. He kicks it up full notch at the PPV's, He does his fucking job, So what if he's not the mat tech that benoit and Angle are, Who is?

I agree with this 100%. Cena has the ability to crossover from the wrestling buisness to the entertainment buisness, similar to The Rock or Hulk Hogan. He will make big money for the WWE in the futer.

I don't think your roster is too far off the mark. I think I would choose Batista over Finlay (if I was forced to pick) and I wouldn't keep Val Venis, William Regal or CW Anderson. And I would keep Cryme Tyme around for shits and giggles until it gets old....

Um, I think you're a little crazy my friend. Does anyone appreciate good wrestling anymore ? High-flying and hardcore matches are interesting, as are technical matches, and even "entertainment" matches put on by Hogan etc. But you still have to appreciate the pounding style of Finlay or William Regal, who are IMO two of the best in the WWE at this time... They are maybe a bit older than some of the others on the list, but who cares if they can still put on a good match (I mean face it they're way better than Hogan ever was and he's just about the same age as Finlay). The WWE just doesn't have good storylines for them, but I believe Finlay will get a World Title run before the end of this year, Vince McMahon loves his style, and obviously appreciates his work.

Batista is very bad in the ring and on the mic, but he can still draw a crowd so I guess the WWE could keep him. John Cena puts on very good matches since his feud with Edge, and is the best face on the mic along with Triple H... His merchandise sells of course (for those who want to see how he draws cash) and he is actually a hard-working good wrestler, who does his job every night and continues to get better as we speak.

Who would I cut ? Seriously you can cut guys like Khali, Tatanka, Chris Masters and either push guys with potential instead of making them job to big guys, or just release them for the sake of their careers so that they can go to TNA...

Burn In Fucking Goddamn Hell Bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good God you're a useless jackass. did you really have to use over 3 posts to do nothing but flame the guys in petty irate, bareley comprehensible grammar?holy shit. he likes who he likes. if you dont, then make your own goddamn thread you hick troll.

I agree with this 100%. Cena has the ability to crossover from the wrestling buisness to the entertainment buisness, similar to The Rock or Hulk Hogan. He will make big money for the WWE in the futer.

wow this is stupid. so if we dont agree with cena's sheep gang, then open the flood gates and allow the would be bashing to come through. his promos are repetitive, and he's so one dimensional it's ridiculous. people like this who buy into Cena overlook wrestling. eventually, the demographic he appeals to is going to grow up. give it a good two years. then he'll be forced to find some depth. even Tony Hawk is more frown up.the champ should be the best all around superstar, not a total corperate shill of a merchandise peddler.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back