WWE Rescinds offer to Chris Hero

I could see this turning out like Danielson and Nigel did, Claudio goes to WWE like Bryan did and Hero goes to TNA like Nigel did.

That's if this report is true.

If this is true then what a moron. You're in the process of gettin signed to WWE and what happens? You take steroids. I love Hero and he's an awesome wrestler but holy shit what an idiot.

It had to be roids. If he had some medical condition, the testing agency would have been alerted to it and its potential to set off a false positive.

And I doubt they just saw the failed test and immediately cut him. They probably saw the test and talked to him first, before cutting him.

You realise the primary source for this is the dirt sheet that was reporting "another shocking release" back this summer, right? Remember how right (read: wrong) they were then?

You realise the primary source for this is the dirt sheet that was reporting "another shocking release" back this summer, right? Remember how right (read: wrong) they were then?

I'm drawing a blank.

Anyway, man, that's a bummer. I really wanted to see Hero strut his stuff. He has the size and moves to have been great. Let's see.

- Regarding Chris Hero and WWE, word is that he is still on their radar the company has not passed on him. Hero will be undergoing more medical tests in January and if things go as expected, he will be signed. Hero's last round of tests for WWE were done in September.

Yeah the previous report seems likely to be bullshit now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back