• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE reports John Cena has a Achilles injury

936851_308064675990199_731845135_n.png

No Punk, maybe no Cena? Will not be tuning in to see a big ****** like Ryback, clown haired Dolph Ziggler, or Johnny Curtis. I suppose it will be cool to take a break and do other things on Monday nights like cry or take up swing dancing :shrug:

One can hope.

...And I suppose I'm a twat. Because hoping for somebody who's never fucked off to just fuck off is a twattish thing to do, although I'd have thought that there were less twattish ways of sharing this notion that I am, indeed, a twat.

This is awesome news... if you hate money. I guess ratings are going in the toilet again.
Rey and Jeff Hardy's merch sell even when they aren't on TV so that won't be an issue. And a little dip in the ratings can pay off in the long run if WWE were to just insert some new blood into the main event picture.

You guys may think this is funny, but I'm going to Extreme Rules. If his injury takes him out of Extreme Rules, I won't be happy.

If Cena has to drop the title Ryback should get it and Triple H should return to work with, and put him over, for a few months. That'd be making the best of a Cena injury. It's not like Triple H couldn't work full-time for a while if he had to.

Nate continues to fail at making sub par smarmy comments regarding something I say, not shocking.

Your feelings aside, he isn't wrong. The only really significant number to look at in WWE ratings is year to year trends. Too much noise in the data to analyze it in any other way.

Bah gawd, Jim Ross says it's legit:

Good Ol' J.R. said:
WWE.com reporting that WWE Champion John Cena has sustained an injury while on the European Tour. The report states that Cena has issues with his right, Achilles tendon which can be a dicey matter. Achilles injuries can be puzzling especially if they aren't torn and don't require surgery. In other words these types of injuries can linger if one doesn't get the proper rest and allow the tendon to heal. The injury is legit as Cena has been suffering through this matter for several days even though he hasn't missed any bookings. Always said the man has the work ethic and toughness of an offensive lineman which is a good thing.

So basically WWE.com is just overblowing a nagging injury. I guess that makes this part shoot, part work.

Oh, and I guess John Cena tweeted something:

John Cena said:
Finally home from a great European tour. I'm banged up, but I'm not going to miss Monday Night #Raw.

Of course you're not, John.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back