John Cena is #1 on the PWI 500 - Spam Version

What can I say? I'm a lurker. I wouldn't have joined this lovely board if I didn't explore all the reaches of the IWC.

I've been a one forum guy and never had the inkling of joining any other forums; dunno why. Sometimes I'd think about it. But then I'd read a Norman post and tell myself "I don't wanna miss this!"

Whats it like out there?

I've been a one forum guy and never had the inkling of joining any other forums; dunno why. Sometimes I'd think about it. But then I'd read a Norman post and tell myself "I don't wanna miss this!"

Whats it like out there?

As far as posting goes? Well, Rajah was quaint. Lords of Pain had this guy who I'd swear was klunderbunker. So far this joint beats them both by a mile. As far as lurking- Wrestling Forum is a wasteland. Wrestleview is decent. /wooo/ is a beast all its own.

As far as posting goes? Well, Rajah was quaint. Lords of Pain had this guy who I'd swear was klunderbunker. So far this joint beats them both by a mile. As far as lurking- Wrestling Forum is a wasteland. Wrestleview is decent. /wooo/ is a beast all its own.

Been on Wrestlecrap's forums? I used to follow that site coz of RD's writing. There was a poster here called Tenta who did something similar.

Can never find that thread.

Saga you're a ****e too.

Been on Wrestlecrap's forums? I used to follow that site coz of RD's writing. There was a poster here called Tenta who did something similar.

Can never find that thread.

Saga you're a ****e too.

Just read the inductions on Wrestlecrap. Never struck me as a community I'd be interested in. Always just imagined a circle jerk of shitting on everything, with a lot of RD wannabes making poor attempts at comedy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back