• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE reports John Cena has a Achilles injury

I'm comfortable being a twat. I don't want Cena to be hurt, but if he is then meh. I won't lose any sleep over it.

I've been enjoying Cena's current reign, and his feud with Ryback is the right step so if this isn't a work, I am actually sad.

I say WWE should just have Ryback kill Cena at Extreme Rules (or Raw, if he can't make it to ER) to write him out and take the title.

If Cena is unable to work, job him to Ryback and then spend the next weeks/months building Ryback as a killing machine again against the likes of Kofi and Miz on RAW and the likes of Jericho, Sheamus and Orton on PPV so he can eventually fall either to a returning Cena or CM Punk

I don't like people getting injured. I do like things getting unexpectedly shaken up. I would like to see new blood coming through. I wouldn't like to see Punk's vacation short to have him flown in to win back the title. Or would I? I'm so conflicted!

The last two times this happened, Cena limped off only to come right back the next night. Until I see otherwise, I have to believe that he's fine and will be in action at Extreme Rules.

If the report is fact I hope hes not too hurt. Bad timing too with him just having got the title back and being in a pretty well built feud with Ryback thus far. I'm for the idea of Ryback going through Cena at Extreme Rules and putting him out of action, decimating the roster for a few months until Cena returns if he has to take to the sidelines at all and then John returns defeating Ryback, taking the title back and gaining a measure of revenge.

Don't see too many realistic candidates on the roster for the WWE Championship to be honest. Unless, you know, The Shield can hold it collectively which is doubtful. And even that is a long shot.

Oh and Remix is right, if your happy Cena is hurt your a twat. A major twat.

I used to find Cena-less wrestling quite refreshing and him being injured is the only way that happens. Plus I'll be fucked if a rich and famous athlete who's allegedly cheated on his wife and is fucking wwe diva's is getting any of my sympathy for a boo-boo that he'll come back from no problems. We'll have that weird jawline plastered all over our tv screens again in no time, well not me, a few segments on youtube I guess.

I look forward to the future "Cena draws" threads. And how they educate me that Cena is vital for WWE, as ratings drop when he is gone.

And then their eventual dissolving into the Merged Cena Discussion uber-thread.

Anyone think a crippled Cena will request that I come visit him via the Make-A-Wish Foundation?

Is it too late for people to vote for Andre now that Cena is clearly injurey prone and unreliable?

An achillies injury is too lame to be a work but it's in the news with Kobe right now so I guess anything goes. Frankly I am more interested in Raw now, so good job WWE.

This is awesome news... if you hate money. I guess ratings are going in the toilet again.

What do ratings and what does the amount of money have to do with ur enjoyment of the product? You aren't an employee. And children are really easy to manipulate. Just put out another superhero character who rotates colors and he'll do business.

This is awesome news... if you hate money. I guess ratings are going in the toilet again.

_______holder

I didn't read the report but I guess the point is to give people false hope Cena is going to lose, since they do their best ratings/buys when people think there is a chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back