• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE Raw tomorrow night - advice required

KettleFace

Occasional Pre-Show
Evening all.

Tomorrow night I'll be attending Monday Night Raw, for my first ever Raw taping. I genuinely can't wait, but for the UK fans especially, what time should I get there/leave? I think the actual show starts at half 7 but I'm not 100% sure, and I obviously know that it's 3 hours but will there be a dark match on afterwards? If so, what time do you think I should tell my lift to pick me up?

Thanks in advance for any help on this.

Last time I went to RAW here in the states, in Atlanta right before this years Wrestlemania, me and my family got there about 6pm est which was about half an hour to forty fives before they started letting people in to go to their seats. This was before they went to the 3 hour shows though as they taped a couple NXT, Superstars, and Smackdown matches from 7pm until 9pm when the actual RAW show started. The show had a significant overrun with Cena and Rock both having long promos and then there was a dark match segment with The Rock and The Miz and we stayed for it all so we actually got out of the arena about 11:45pm.

it being a 3 hour show now and said show is scheduled to begin at 7pm you said, I would give myself a good hour or maybe a little more before the show starts to get there get in the building and find your seats. Also may want a little more time if you plan to hit any of the merchandise stands or anything like that. Hope you have fun man!

I went to a TNA show last year so I can't really give too good advice. I can say, however, that things started to kick off about quarter of an hour before the designated time. So with that in mind and adding trying to find your seats and buying refreshments before you go in, at least half 6 would be the time I'd try to get there. But I'd leave more to be comfortable.

They generally don't open the doors until about a half hour give or take to when the show begins. And it's not general admission so there's no rush to get to your seat.

If you want to be one of the first in the building, get there about an hour or more before bell time. If you don't care to stand in line and wait a little bit, then just go before the doors open.

And, you want to be one of the last to leave. It always fun to rush to the back of the building and watch wrestlers leave via cars and bus. And, sometimes you can see them take the ring down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back