WWE RAW LD 9th March - #Axelmania Running Wild

This is a terrible idea. Simply because the WWE has tried this I love wrestling and you don't, so I hate you story before. Every other time they did it failed, few cared and didn't add much of anything to it. Why would it make this match better when it didn't add much any other time they did it? I am sure some liked it when they did it before, but the majority seemed not to care.

Of course that had something to do with The Rock and John Cena, but the fans would have marked out for that regardless. This is hardly Rock vs Cena here.

That's why it would work for Brock, as he already has the stigma of not really caring. Rock has the business in his blood and no one is more dedicated than Cena, so using that argument against them was idiotic. Not to mention they're huge faces.

For Brock though, play up his perceived "not caring" by having him flat-out confirm Reign's allegations by saying that he IS only in it for the money and couldn't care less about wrestling or what anyone thinks as long as he gets paid. Have him say Reign's legacy, and the legacy of the business means shit to him. He would come off as a total prick.

You can't really think that wouldn't be even marginally more interesting than the bland story we're getting now.

Flipped the channel because Wiz was performing, come back and miss half a divas match. Blame Wiz for the Divas chance :(

wasnt the authority already taken out at survivor series? whats the point of even fighting it if itll be back in a few weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back