• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE RAW LD 9th March - #Axelmania Running Wild

What does this have to do with Wrestlemania? How is this supposed to make me want to give WWE money for the show?

Instead of just making this match about Reigns slaying the beast, have him call out Brock for only being in wrestling for the money and having no passion. Have Roman talk about how wrestling is literally in his blood and is his life and how he hates how someone like Brock who could give two-shits about the WWE is representing the business that he and is family has busted their asses for.

That would add so much more depth to the match and create a legitimate issue between the two, which is what's sorely lacking from this match-up. Plus it would help people actually care about Reigns and actually want to see him win.
This is a terrible idea. Simply because the WWE has tried this I love wrestling and you don't, so I hate you story before. Every other time they did it failed, few cared and didn't add much of anything to it. Why would it make this match better when it didn't add much any other time they did it? I am sure some liked it when they did it before, but the majority seemed not to care.

Of course that had something to do with The Rock and John Cena, but the fans would have marked out for that regardless. This is hardly Rock vs Cena here.

Truth should have given him the IC to hold up his pants. Didn't need to see his ass.

Ok. The Bellas and other Divas have been saying GIVE DIVAS A CHANCE. They have that chance at Wrestlemania so they better do something with it. They don't have to steal the show, but they have to put on a good match. Step up and show why we should treat you as more than just girls getting TV time because you have a bad reality show. They need to be something people bring up when recapping Wrestlemania instead of "Wyatt beat Undertaker, the Divas did their whatever, and then it was Sting vs. HHH."

This is a terrible idea. Simply because the WWE has tried this I love wrestling and you don't, so I hate you story before. Every other time they did it failed, few cared and didn't add much of anything to it. Why would it make this match better when it didn't add much any other time they did it? I am sure some liked it when they did it before, but the majority seemed not to care.

Best case scenario for Reigns after this poor build-up is to either embrace the boos he will get OR knock him back down the card.
At the end of the day, Reigns' singles story to start off was to go through Orton-Kane with HHH as the end game, and Rollins as his "sideshow" before going to Brock.
Roman got injured, and the WWE decided to scrap the storyline that had a backstory to it and force him into unknown/not ready territory, whilst on the way completely turning his character from a BadAss to a Fairy Tale-telling prick.

and now here we are. :) :disappointed:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back