WWE Prediction Game

S

sabu24

I didn't find this anywhere so I decided to make this.

Here are the rules.....

I will post the matches for RAW and Smackdown that have been released and each person will predict:

1.) Who wins the match

2.)How they win

Also you get 1 guess for a match that isn't listed.

There will be a time limit to predicting and I will put a post on this topic about when you can not post anymore guesses and that will be 30 minutes before the show starts. I will check everyones predictions the next day and pick the winner who was closest.

In tonight's case, there is a DX Gauntlet match with mystery teams. You will have to guess what teams will be in it.

Okay, so here are the matches for RAW 9/25

DX v.s. three teams of mystery opponents in a Gauntlet

First round of eight women tournament for Women's title

Kane v.s. Johnny Nitro for IC title

Here are the matches for Smackdown 9/29

John Cena, Batista, Bobby Lashley v.s. King Booker, William Regal, Finlay

Will Jimmy Wang Yang win or lose his debut match?

Will The Miz go 5-0?

There you go! I will NOT add anymore matches once this is posted. Good Luck.

DX is gonna face Cade & Murdoch n beat them, then spirit squad or cryme tyme, then at the end the NWO will come out.

Im not gonna touch on the diva tourney yet

Kane will beat Nitro for the IC title, but drop it to Umaga

Here are my predictions:

RAW

DX wins by pinfall over Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch, Spirit Squad, Haas and Viscera

Melina, Mickie James, Victoria, and Beth Phoenix (returns) win there matches.

Kane wins by pinfall

Smackdown

King Booker, Regal, and Finlay win by pinfall

Jimmy Wang Yang wins by pinfall

The Miz wins by pinfall

DX Beats Cade and Murdoch, Haas and Viscera, and Cryme Tyme (With Shelton Benjamin) Via Pinfall

Nitro Beats Kane Via Pinfall (with help from melina)

Mickie James, Lita, Beth Pheonix, and Candice win their matches

SMACKDOWN!
Cena, Batista, Lashley beat Finlay Regal and King Booker Via Pinfall, (Finlay doesnt help king booker)

Jimmy Wang Yang Wins his debut match via submission

Miz Loses his match via pinfall Oponent Maybe the returning Rodney Mack?

DX will beat Val Venis&Snitsky;Vis&Charlie Hass;then Cade&Murdoch Lita,Victoria,Torrie,and Candice will win matches Kane wins by Count out Jimmy Wang Yang wins Getty up Miz will sadly go 5-0 Cena,Batista,and Lashley will win with a Cena F-U

:wwf: WHATS UP PPL I JUST HAD TO RESPOND TO THE NEWS OF ERIC BISCHOFF BEING BACKSTAGE AT RAW

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT I'M PREDICTING THAT WE JUST MIGHT BE SEEING THE START OF WHAT WE'VE BEEN WANTING TO SEE

I MEAN FROM THE RUMORS AND PROMOS ON THE INTERNET ABOUT A POSSIBLE FEUD BETWEEN FROM OUR GOOD FRIENDS AT DEGENERATION X AND THE BADBOYS OF WRESTLING KNOWN AS THE nWo AND WHO BETTER TO GET THAT BALL ROLLING THEN THE nWo ORIGINATOR ERIC BISCHOFF.

PLUS I BELIEVE IT MIGHT COME TO BE TO A POSSIBLE PATH CROSSING BETWEEN ERIC BISCHOFF AND DX OR ERIC MIGHT SEIZE THE MOMENT BY ASSURING VINCE THAT HE CAN GET RID OF DX FOR HIM TO THE EXTENT THAT VINCE GIVE HIM THE JOB AS GENERAL MANAGER AGAIN.

THAT WOULD BE MY PREDICTION BUT ONE CAN ONLY SEE IT TO BELIEVE IT.

Dx Will Beat Them Hopefully Nwo Will Be The Last Team

Lita,mickie,candice,and Vitoria Will Win

And Kane Will Win By Dq For Gay Umaga Coming Out

The Miz Will Cheat To Win John Cenas Team Will Win And Jimmy Wang Yang Is Gay

Dx will defeat Hass/Viscera, Spirit Squad and Cade/Murdoch, I said this on Friday.

Who cares about the Divas? Were guarenteed to see a slip, so thats cool...

Kane will probly win the match, but I dont know about the title..

Miz wins 5-0, Cena is gay, but his team will win, and Jimmy Wang Yang Wins.

DX beats cade/murdoch, regal and finlay, and Test/Knox?
Lita, mickie, candice, melina win there matches
nitro wins by pinfall

miz wins (5-0)
jimmy wang yang wins
Cena, Lashley, Batista win

No more predictions please.

You can leave a prediction for fun but will not be counted towards the ones that already did.

Mackstar36 said:
:wwf: WHATS UP PPL I JUST HAD TO RESPOND TO THE NEWS OF ERIC BISCHOFF BEING BACKSTAGE AT RAW

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT I'M PREDICTING THAT WE JUST MIGHT BE SEEING THE START OF WHAT WE'VE BEEN WANTING TO SEE

I MEAN FROM THE RUMORS AND PROMOS ON THE INTERNET ABOUT A POSSIBLE FEUD BETWEEN FROM OUR GOOD FRIENDS AT DEGENERATION X AND THE BADBOYS OF WRESTLING KNOWN AS THE nWo AND WHO BETTER TO GET THAT BALL ROLLING THEN THE nWo ORIGINATOR ERIC BISCHOFF.

PLUS I BELIEVE IT MIGHT COME TO BE TO A POSSIBLE PATH CROSSING BETWEEN ERIC BISCHOFF AND DX OR ERIC MIGHT SEIZE THE MOMENT BY ASSURING VINCE THAT HE CAN GET RID OF DX FOR HIM TO THE EXTENT THAT VINCE GIVE HIM THE JOB AS GENERAL MANAGER AGAIN.

THAT WOULD BE MY PREDICTION BUT ONE CAN ONLY SEE IT TO BELIEVE IT.

Where did that come from? You couldn't find the 700 other threads about Bischoff and Raw?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back