• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE PPV Sub-Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
Anybody want a sub-forum just for (current) WWE PPV's. There would be a genral discussion thread like there already is. Which will basically be predictions, whatever. And individual threads for each match. Basically what was done at Mania time.

Not for TNA obviously as there one Bound For Glory thread has about 2.5 posts.

Fuck you Luther I know you suggested this.

I think a sub form be ok for the four big shows but other that i have to say no as most people usually talk about the World title matches and not much else about the others.

People have mini discussion in the vBookie section so I dont think getting people to talk about each match would be a problem.

Yeah, but then you'd get some threads where everyone will talk & others where noone will talk.. so it'd be a waste. I mean.. how many people are gonna start discussing a p.p.v. match between Boogeyman & Big Daddy V. (should W.W.E. ever get that low)

^ I would.

Anyways, Jake, I think you should make that section. A thread for each match. and when the ppv finished...you can lock it up...i think it would be a great oppurtunity for people to speak their minds (even tho that isnt allowed on this site courtesy to our great admins) This could be a very great thing to happen to WZ!!

Yeah, but then you'd get some threads where everyone will talk & others where noone will talk.. so it'd be a waste. I mean.. how many people are gonna start discussing a p.p.v. match between Boogeyman & Big Daddy V. (should W.W.E. ever get that low)

Actually really bad matches like that would generate as much discussion as the main events.

How do you figure? This statement actually means you think AS many people would wanna talk about two no-nothings, just as much as the Main Event?!

Trust me. Boogeyman vs. Viscera would generate loads of discussion. And with the PPV's being tri-brand there's not going to many PPV's now that aren't overloaded with star power, well by todays standards. I think Unforgiven is going to the exception for a long while.

lol I still say its a stretch, but the general feeling is that it'd take off, so I say go for it. If it flops, at least we tried.

I'll do my best & pushing it once it starts though, so starting with No Mercy?

So it will start with No Mercy. There's a general discussion thread where you can predict and whatever. Then singular threads where you can discuss each match individually. Once the PPV is finished then the threads will be moved back to the regular PPV section. And there will be new threads for the latest PPV. The next of which I believe is Cyber Sunday if it hasn't been cancelled.

hey y2 jake its me 3nigma you banned me once is it ok if i stay this time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back