• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE NoC 2010 - Melina (c) vs Laycool (c) - Lumberjill Women's Title Unification Match

Michelle McCool (c) vs Melina (c)
This match has been a difficult one to call to be honest. And the reason is because of an wild card and that wild card is Beth Phoenix. She is due to return back into the ring soon and as we all know (correct me if I am wrong) LayCool is responsible for taking Beth Phoenix out. So I think Beth Phoenix could return as a Lumberjill and she could screw LayCool out of the victory and have Melina win, but also I see them continuing this little feud between LayCool and Melina only to have Beth Phoenix become the next Contender for the Undisputed Women's Championship. Either way Beth Phoenix is a HUGE wild card.

Now as for who will win the match like I said I was going back and forth, but I believe that Michelle McCool will take the victory because she recently got PWI Women's Wrestler of the Year, she is married to Undertaker, and WWE are VERY high on LayCool. I see Michelle McCool taking the strap, but right now I could see a little bickering between Michelle McCool and Layla over who is the REAL champion. Either way Michelle McCool will leave the first ever Undisputed Women's Champion!

DAGGER'S PREDICTION
Michelle McCool will win the (as Alicia Fox accidentally put it) "Undefined Divas Championship".

I was even correct on the one match of the night I couldn't care less about. It lasted longer than most divas matches do. I had enough time to check my facebook, the main page of wrestlezone, and grab a bottle of water from the fridge before the match ended. I caught the rest of it and it was easily my least favorite of the night because of how boring it was and practically none of the divas can wrestle. No one else at my party seemed to care either, we all talked about random stuff the whole time. I got my prediction correct, that's all I really cared about with this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back