WWE No Mercy: WWE Smackdown Women's Championship - Becky Lynch (c) VS Alexa Bliss

Who should win?

• Alexa Bliss

• Becky Lynch

Results are only viewable after voting.

ShinChan

Gone. For. Good.
WWE Smackdown Women Championship
Becky Lynch © Vs. Alexa Bliss

Who should win?
Becky Lynch

Who is likely to win?
Becky Lynch

Becky Lynch has to defend her newly-won title against Alexa Bliss after the latter defeated Natalya, Nikki Bella, Carmella and Naomi in a fatal five way match.

I don't think that Becky is going to lose the title this soon. Considering Carmella faces Nikki Bella at No Mercy, Becky could face Nikki Bella at Survivor Series. I am almost sure that Nikki would defeat Carmella. Carmella winning against Nikki and then facing Becky at Survivor Series would be a huge surprise for me.

Even Bliss winning was a nice surprise.

Who should win?

Bliss has really been a great addition for SD. While they're trying to build Carmella up as a top heel against Nikki, Bliss seems to be getting as much accomplished on her own just as the opportunistic heel. I honestly wouldn't mind Bliss stealing a win here if the strap weren't on Becky, and hot potato is a no go. Given some time though Alexa could really be up there as a main attraction for the women's division.

While I enjoy Lil Miss Bliss, she's not remotely ready to be champion and it'd be a big mistake for WWE to take the title off Becky Lynch. Fans have rallied around her, they like her spunky, fiery babyface persona and she deserves to be in the spot she's in.

This is ultimately a test for Bliss I think, to really see how well she does in a one on one setting in a big match at a ppv. She's highly athletic and really does a good job telling a story with her antics, facial expressions and body language. She ultimately comes off as something of a petulant yet conniving brat with a mean streak and I think that's the best thing for her right now. She's 5'0" and about 100 lbs. and, truth be told, I think she could pull off a character similar to AJ's "crazy chick" persona in time.

While I completely dig the Harley Quinn persona that Bliss has adopted, she's simply not ready to hold a championship. Her timing and execution of her spots are shaky at best, and she's not really had much development as a character. She was really an afterthought going into the six-pack challenge at Backlash, and while I was surprised to see her eliminated first(I thought that would have been Naomi), I wasn't that she was out early. The Smackdown division had been focused on the Nicki/Carmella and the Becky/Natalya stories almost entirely, and Naomi and Bliss felt shoehorned in. I'd like for her to get more mic time, as from what I've seen, I've really liked.

At this point, this spot seems like little more than a first challenger for Becky to defeat. A wonderful job has been spent on Becky's arduous journey to the title after close call after another, and to take the title off of her so soon would be a huge mistake. It's not one that WWE will make here, as I'm thinking they'll ultimately build to a Becky/Nikki Bella showdown(one that Becky should win as well). Bliss has won the only one-on-one matchup between the two(albeit thanks to an Eva Marie distraction), but it's a stretch to me that she could defeat Becky with the championship on the line.

It's a scenario that I don't see playing out. Becky retains with the Disarm-Her.

She's the first to hold the title, and it's been long written by fans and her matches for her to have an opportunity to shine. So to paint that strong image the women's division needs it'd be lovely to see Becky to retain her first defense and to show her fight for it. Lynch and Bliss I feel like are going to make this a good match one way or another. I don't think it'll be to awful either way.

Becky should / will / is going to / has to / ought to win.

Alexa Bliss, though, has been a pleasant surprise. Smackdown has a very weak roster of women and Alexa is making the best of her opportunities to shine.

Becky Lynch should win. It'll be a good match. It wouldn't surprise me if they have a rematch at Survivor Series/TLC (if they aren't involved in the women's Survivor Series match).

WWE Smackdown Women Championship
Becky Lynch © Vs. Alexa Bliss

Who should win?
Becky Lynch

Who is likely to win?
Becky Lynch

Becky Lynch has to defend her newly-won title against Alexa Bliss after the latter defeated Natalya, Nikki Bella, Carmella and Naomi in a fatal five way match.

I don't think that Becky is going to lose the title this soon. Considering Carmella faces Nikki Bella at No Mercy, Becky could face Nikki Bella at Survivor Series. I am almost sure that Nikki would defeat Carmella. Carmella winning against Nikki and then facing Becky at Survivor Series would be a huge surprise for me.

Even Bliss winning was a nice surprise.

Who should win?

Becky should win. I think the feuds will extend out longer because of Survivor Series and the roster split.

I think Becky vs. Bliss and Nikki vs. Carmella ends at the Dec PPV. I'm sure we'll get Nikki vs. Becky at RR.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back