[ WWE : New Gen ]

ShawnyBoy

Dark Match Jobber
iBfoL96YmatPJ.jpg

WWE Presents : Smackdown
Every Monday Night 9PM Est
Theme Song : FloRida - Good Feeling

*Synopsis*
WWE rating continued to go down and down reaching all time low. Why ? The UFC has been bringing it to Vince McMahon like no one has ever before. The Whole wrestling world is suffering from the new Powerhouse that is the UFC. TNA Are barely hanging , there deal with Bellator Fighting is the only thing keeping TNA on the air right now. Continuously losing money , TNA had no choice but to let go of some of there talent to try and make it with there budget. WWE's right to the name RAW has been stripped from them , again by the WWF (Wilf Life) Under the name - RAW : Restriction Against Whales -Judge once again came down on the side of Wilf Life WWF. WWE Now losing ratings and losing the name of there Franchise Show. Vince McMahon had no idea what to do anymore so he brought Shane McMahon back into the WWE , as well as his wife , Linda. The 4 McMahon and Triple H sat together , and they saw that it was time for change , so they had no other choices but to bring Paul Heyman back into the WWE as a writer , General Manager and Vice President of talent Relations.Shane McMahon will assume the position of President of talent relations. Having lost there primary show , the decision was taken to make Smackdown the primary show of the WWE.WWE also cancelled Main Event , Superstars and NXT. Since this was seen as a new beginning for the WWE , some Championships were Retired , and all remaining where declared vacant by the WWE Board of Directors. Major changes were to be expected to the PPV lineup and to the current direction of the products. Since there is only 1 Major show now : Smackdown , and the roster is still deep , the decision was made to bring back WWE Velocity to feature superstars that might not get the desired TV time from Smackdown

ibbXn4J7nBhcG1.jpg

Single Roster
-Antonio Cesaro
-Alberto Del Rio
-AJ Styles
-Austin Aries
-Brock Lesnar
-CM Punk
-Corey Graves
-Daniel Bryan
-David Otunga
-Drew Mcintyre
-Dolph Ziggler
-Jack Swagger
-John Cena
-Justin Gabriel
-Kevin Steen
-Kofi Kingston
-Mark Henry
-Ryback
-Randy Orton
-Sheamus
-The Miz
-Tyler Black
-Tyson Kidd
-Zach Ryder

Tag Team Roster
-Motor City Machine Guns - Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin
-Beer Money - Robert Roode & James Storm
-Prime Time Playas - Darren Young & Titus O`Neil

Divas Roster
-Angelina Love
-Eve
-Kaitlyn
-Kharma
-Lacey Von Erich
-Madison Rayne
-Maria
-Natalya
-Paige
-Velvet Sky

Part Time/Appearance
-Chris Jericho
-Stone Cold Steve Austin
-The Rock
-The Undertaker

ibeBx1jn8sVwwA.png

-WWE Chairman : Vince McMahon
-WWE CEO : Linda McMahon
-WWE President : Stephanie McMahon
-WWE Vice-President : Triple H

-President Of talent relations : Shane McMahon
-Vice-President of talent relations : Paul Heyman
-Smackdown General Manager : Paul Heyman

-Commentary Team : Micheal Cole , Jerry Lawler , Jim Ross
-Smackdown Ring Announcer : Tony Chimel
-PPV Announcer : Howard Finkel
-Backstage Interviewer : Josh Mathews , Christy Hemme

iTXrbyvXc9yjF.png

*Subjects to change*
January - Royal Rumble
February - No Mercy
March - Elimination Chamber
April - Wrestlemania
May - Backlash
June - Summerslam
July - Starcade
August - Money In the Bank
September - Survivor Series
October - Judgement Day
November - War Games
December - TLC

iIiZJ59Tsph0E.jpg

Divas - Intercontinental - World Heavyweight - Tag team
All Championships are currently vacant.

iCyvmhgC1VSUo.jpg

WWE Presents : Velocity
Every Friday Night 8PM Est
Theme Song : Labrinth Ft. Tinie Tempah - Earthquake

ibpKOmS7ZoffCm.png

Commentary Team : Josh Mathews , Matt Striker
Ring Announcer : Justin Roberts

Note : I Know its rather short for a 1 hour show. Tho i just saw in the rules I HAD to post a show 48 Hours after starting this thread , i was just gonna do Smackdown on Monday , but since i had no choice i threw a Small Velocity together. I Had no real materials , GFX , anything ready for the show. So its a So-So show really. Velocity's match will always be written in small format like that , on Smackdown and PPV match will be more detailed.

iCyvmhgC1VSUo.jpg

(Labrinth , Come in !! Earthquake by Labrinth hits on the PA System , the crowd in the United Center , in Chicago Illinois , get up on their feet and starts to cheer , Green and purple-ish pyroes goes off from the stage to the rhythm of the music , as the pyroes stops , the titantron shows sign in the crowd before cutting to ringside where Josh matthews and Matt striker are sitting at the commentary desk ... )

Josh Mathews : Ladies and Gentleman welcome to WWE new weekly show , Velocity. We are live in Chicago , Illinois as velocity goes live from the United center , home of the chicago bulls and the blackhawks , but tonight its home to the WWE.

Matt Striker : The show tonight has been put together by WWE President and Vice president , Stephanie McMahon and Triple H themself. We have yet to see Paul Heyman in his GM position , I Heard he wanted to start thing his way in a big fashion , so we are gonna have to wait until Monday night on RA.. Sorry i mean on Smackdown to see what Paul E. Dangerously have in store for the WWE Universe.

( Justin Roberts makes his way in the ring from the ringside area. He Enter the ring and looks around holding a microphone in his hand. He slowly takes the microphone closer to his lips to talk but he is cut off halfway when , Im Here to show the World Hits on the PA System , the Chicago erupt in a torrent of boo's as Dolph Ziggler appear on the stage with his Money in the bank briefcase in hands , next to him is standing his business associate Vickie Guerrero. Dolph Ziggler poses for a second or two before making his way to the ring , walking heavy , He enters the ring and grabs the microphone from the hands of Justin Roberts , The crowd are still booing from all there lungs , Ziggler turn around and look at vickie .. He then starts to talk )

Dolph Ziggler : Who's brilliant idea was that to Vacant the World Heavyweight Championship ?! Hoooow am i suposse to cash in my briefcase if there is no champion to cash it on ? ... Seeing as this is a new generation of wwe we could say , is this briefcase even still worth something ? is my contract still valid ? .. i need answers , and i need them NOW !!

Matt Striker : I Think Ziggler did not hear us when we said that Heyman was not in the building tonight , and will not have any contact with WWE Superstars until next Monday on RAW !!

Josh Matthews : Smackdown ... Next Monday on Smackdown. But your right , if Ziggler is waiting for Heyman well he is gonna wait a long time ..

(Ziggler is standing in the ring receiving the major hate from the crowd , Ziggler starts doing push-up and headstand in the well waiting for Heyman to come out. About 1 minute later - Time To play the Game - Triple H Music hits , and he receive as usual a major standing ovation from the crowd , Triple h stand on the stage looking at Ziggler in the ring , Triple H Wearing his now usual corporate business suits , Triple H Makes his way to the ring , he enter the ring and ask for a microphone...)

Triple H : Dolph , Heyman is not here tonight. So i will answer those for you .. who's brilliant idea it was to vacant all the curent championships .. Dolph , it was mine. Oh and how nice of you Dolph to keep the microphone for you once and not give it to your grand-mother behind you ...

(Vickie Guerrero grabs Ziggler's mic)

Vickie Guerrero : Excuuuuse Meee....

(Dolph Gets his microphone back from vickie guerrero hands)

Dolph Ziggler : Vickie not now. Well Hunter , seeing as you are out here right now. How about you answer me , is my briefcase still worth something ? is the contract inside still good ?!

Triple H : Your gonna have to wait until monday for heyma to adress this , the board of directors will have to meet to determine that , see you monday Dolph .. and bye grand-ma

(Triple H Walk across the ring looking at Ziggler , he turn around and look straight ahead of him to leave the ring , out of nowhere ziggler jumps in the air and deliver the Zig-Zag to Triple H)

Josh Matthews : Oh Woow !! Ziggler just zig-zag the Vice-President of the WWE.

Matt Striker : Look at him , he is leaving with Vickie like he done nothing wrong at all. Oh there is gonna be hell to pay for Ziggler on Monday night.

* Commercial Break*

( We come back from Commercial already in the ring are Tyson Kidd and Zach Ryder. The Referee ring the bell..)

Singles Match
Scheduled for 1 Fall
Zach Ryder VS Tyson Kidd

Winner : Zach Ryder
Ending : Ryder connected with the Rough Ryder , and covered Tyson Kidd for the 3 Count.

Justin Roberts : Here is your winner , Zach Ryder !!

(Woo Woo Woo , You Know it. Radio hits on the PA System , the crowd cheers for Zach Ryder who helps Tyson Kidd back up to his feet. The crowd cheers as both mean leave the ring..)

Josh Matthews : True sportsmanship between these 2 man ..

Matt Striker : Always , What a start for Velocity , i dont think we are gonna see often superstars of the caliber of Triple H swing by velocity.

Josh Matthews : Sure thing Matt , what an amazing start. But you gotta wonder what mood must Triple H Be in right now ? And what consequences will that bring Ziggler this Monday !

Matt Striker : If he wanted the Contract to be still valid , Zig Zag'ing the Vice President of the WWE might not have been the best thing to do ...

*Commercial Break*

Justin Roberts : The Following Contest is a Battle Royal , where you have to throw your opponent Over , or thru the ropes to win the match , and it is for the WWE Diva's Championship.

(Earthquake by Labrinth hits , as all the current WWE divas walk to the ring to the cheers of the crowd. They get in the ring , and the referee rings the bell..)

Battle Royal
WWE Diva's Championship
Kharma Eliminated Lacey Von Erich
Kharma Eliminated Angelina Love
Madison Rayne Eliminated Velvet Sky
Kaitlyn Eliminated Maria
Kharma Eliminated Kaitlyn
Kharma Eliminated Natalya
Paige Eliminated Eve
Paige Eliminated Madison Rayne

Ending : Kharma elevate Paige in a powerbomb position , and try to powerbomb paige out of the ring , paige counter into a hurracanrana but she fall out of the ring also , both Anti-Diva's fall out of the ring at the same time , referee declare the match a no-contest.
Winner : No-Contest

Josh Matthews : Oh No ! Paige fell out of the ring also , it was such a good battle royal so far , so a no-contest , that means we still have no Diva's champion , all belts are still vacant ..

Matt Striker : 2 Anti-Diva fighting over the WWE Diva's championship , and we end up with no winner at all i was expeting a better ending to Velocity but thats all for us tonight from the United Center , do not miss Smackdown next Monday ...

Josh Matthews : Thank you for watch...

[YOUTUBE]3fiTIBG6U1g[/YOUTUBE]

(After the video ends the crowd in Chicago are cheering , A Kill Steen Kill chant hits in the arena after the promo , the crowd get on their feet and continue to cheers as the velocity logo appears on the screen and the screen fades to the WWE logo)

iMgY2HWfouphh.jpg

At the end of Velocity , Josh matthews was interrupted during his send-off speech by a promo showing Kevin Steen. Can we expect the debut of the independent phenom to the WWE next week on Smackdown ?!

Kevin Steen making a debut in the WWE would make a major change in the type of superstars seeked by the WWE , could this be the first move of Paul Heyman bringing another Paul Heyman guy into the WWE. How will Kevin Steen be welcomed by the WWE Universe if he indeed makes his debut this Monday ?

One thing for sure , if Kevin Steen debut , management will have there hand full with the Anti-Christ of Professional wrestling , Mr.Wrestling , Kevin Steen.

ibqzXKkOIlkK9x.jpg

What can the future hold now for Dolph Ziggler ?! Dolph Ziggler at the start of velocity on friday layed out the Vice-President of the World Wrestling Entertainment with a thunderous Zig-Zag , leaving the WWE universe in Shock ?

Are we gonna have answer concerning Ziggler contract for the World Heavyweight Championship ?! Was this the last time we saw Dolph Ziggler standing in a WWE ring.

iFm4n9cX3Qg1s.jpg

After more then 340 Days as the WWE Champion , the board of directors stripped the champion of his championship belts , and retired the current WWE title. After getting stripped we can only assume that CM Punk would be in a thunderous mood now , What will the former WWE Champion have to say ?

Is a World heavyweight championship title shot for the Vacant title in the very near future for CM Punk ?!​

- WWE.Com is proud to announce the signature of Summer Rea , Taeler Hendrix , Maryse Ouellet and Maria.
ibpNBRYecOd0Pc.jpg
-
ibmUMm1Oe0R4DG.jpg
-
ibwXFCitMFnP66.jpg
-
ibjkEeGLERBFW3.jpg

iBfoL96YmatPJ.jpg

November 5 - 2012
Boston, Mass.

( Good Feeling by Flo Rida hit inside the arena , as the Crowd get on their feet and start cheering for the start of the broadcast , Purple pyro goes off from the stage , the ramp and the ring. Everybody in the arena is cheering for the first broadcast of the Monday Night edition of Smackdown. A Video recap from last Friday Velocity broadcast is shown on the titantron where at the end of the video package we see Dolph Ziggler , Zig Zag the Vice-President of the WWE , Triple H. During the video we can see Jim ross , and his 2 broadcast colleague make there way to the announce table. When the video ended , the camera filmed the crowd reaction to the package before cutting off to Jim Ross , Micheal Cole and Jerry Lawler at ringside..)

Jim Ross : Welcome ladies and gentleman to Monday Night Smackdown! We are live from the TD Banknorth Garden in Boston , Massachusetts. And i would like to extend a personal welcome to my good friend , Jerry The king lawler , who join us back on commentary this week. Tonight historic first edition of Monday Smackdown! is gonna be a real slobber Knocker.

Jerry Lawler : Thank you J.R It feel really good to be back here , and again thank you to the WWE Universe for all the wishes and cards and tweets and text and letters and everything WWE really have the best fan in the world.

Micheal Cole : You are right on that King. Its good to have you back out here , Jerry , My friend. But back to tonight , Triple H is scheduled to come down here and talk about what happened last friday , also Paul Heyman is set to come out here to announce to us the date for the first ever WWE War Games pay-per-view. For the long time wrestling fans who might have watched WCW , because some people did , War games used to be very popular back then. And we are bringing it back.

Jim Ross : It should be very interesting to see , i'm really excited to see that. Its also the first time we will see Heyman in his new role , our boss. Well .. i just heard that w might not have to wait very long..

(All of a sudden a remake ECW theme hits in the arena , Paul Heyman comes out from behind the curtain , he stand on the stage and look at the crowd , the crowd give a mix reaction to Heyman , but he doesnt look to care much about the reaction he gets , he starts to walk to the ring in his own version of the power walk , he enters the ring and ask for a microphone , he stand in the middle of the ring and look at the stage , he then look at the crowd and starts to talk .. )

Paul Heyman : Just in case you had forgotten , my name is Paul Heyman ! And i am from now on the new General Manager of Monday Night Smackdown. Now off course because we can get rid of everything right away , and because i don't handle backstage politics concerning business , we are still rated TV-PG. (At these words the crowd starts to boo) I Know. But back to my business , first i would like to announce that the next pay-per-view will be held November 25 at the Staples Center , in Los Angeles , California. Home of Kobe Bryant and the Los Angeles Lakers (Once again the crowd boo Heyman) Second , whatever happened at Velocity between Triple H and Dolph Ziggler , is not of my concern , the validity of WWE contract , regarding the money in the bank briefcase , are above my current Power in the WWE. So i will not address this concern any longer..

( Right when Paul ended his little speech , Brock Lesnar music hit in the arena , the crowd get on their feet to boo Brock Lesnar who comes out from behind the curtain wearing jogging and his own t-shirt , He stand on the stage and starts to bounce around before walking to the ring , he jump on the apron and enter the ring he shakes Paul heyman hand and he ask for a microphone himself , he turn around and look at Paul... )

Brock Lesnar : Hello Paul , i figured since you are now in power that i could finally comeback for good. I Wanna bring pain again Paul , i wanna bring pain at Smackdown , i wanna bring pain at War Games Paul , and i wanna bring pain for the World .. Heavyweight Championship at War games Paul. You have no champion right now , and i think you know Paul , that i am the .. the biggest , baddest man you have on the roster. So Paul , at War games .. i want the first shot at the World heavyweight championship. (The Crowd again explode in boo towards Brock Lesnar)

Paul Heyman : Oh .. Brock .. What a ... GREAT IDEA ! Offcourse Brock you can have the first shot at the belts , you earned it. You earned it by destroying Triple H , you earned every right Brock to fight for the title , you are the big thing now Brock. You are a monster , the world's baddest man !

( Here Comes the Money! Shane McMahon music hits on the PA System , the crowd starts to cheer to welcome back Shane o Mac in the WWE , Shane comes out from backstage shuffling on the stage to the cheers of the crowd , Shane McMahon makes his way to the ring he enter the ring and simply grab the Microphone Paul Heyman was holding , Brock took a step toward Shane , but Heyman held Lesnar back , Shane stand in the ring and the crowd keeps cheering )

Shane McMahon : You see Paul , we knew , we all knew , all of the board of directors knew you would use of your power to push either Brock Lesnar or CM Punk into a World Title picture , so just to make sure chances were given equally Paul , My dad put me in charge to watch over your decision as Smackdown General Manager , and whatever i see fit to change , for the best of the show .. i can ! ( The Crowd Cheers) ​So Brock , if you want a shot at the title , your gonna go back in line. Because from my point of view you did nothing to earn a championship title so far. And you Paul ... you better do better then that if you dont wanna get replace. I Know someone who would love to have your place...

( Here Comes the Money! Shane McMahon music hits on the PA System again , Shane O Mac shuffle looking at Brock and Heyman , he turn around and leave the ring , as he is leaving the ring , Brock Lesnar start yelling at Paul about Shane , the two men leave the ring talking to each other and retreat to the back , as they were doing so Jim Ross is talking and he sends us over to the first commercial break of the evening)

*Commercial Break*

Jim Ross : We are back here on Ra.. Smackdown! , Its gonna take a while to get used to that.

Micheal Cole : I Totally agree with you J.R , Well heyman plan did not .. go .. as planned we could say. Well who know Brock Lesnar might still end up in the main event of war games but after what Shane said , it looks in doubt now but hey its the WWE we never know what can happen

Jerry Lawler : I Cant help but to wonder who is gonna be fighting for the World title at War games.

Jim Ross : With you King. But now we are about to see 2 of WWE new acquisition go head-to-head in this diva match !

Tony Chimel : The following contest is a Diva's match scheduled for 1 Fall....
1 ON 1
Diva's Division
ilfdKEGecQ3c8.jpg

Velvet Sky VS Madison Rayne
Match : The crowd were really behind Velvet Sky all the match even tho Madison Rayne dominated most of the match. The fight between the 2 new WWE divas even went outside of the ring as both women were throwing one another into the barricades. Madison Rayned rammed Velvet head into the stair and threw her back inside the ring after. The match continued until Madison went for a suplex , Velvet reversed and from behind rolled up Madison with a School Boy to pick up the win.
Winner : Velvet Sky

( Velvet Sky new WWE theme hits on the PA System , she starts to celebrate as her theme suddenly come to an end , she turn around and look at the stage , An evil laugh is heard across the arena , Kharma music hits , the crowd cheers for Kharma , she walk directly to the ring , she slide under the bottom rope she look at Madison down , she then suddenly turn around and nail Madison with a clothesline , the crowd immediately starts to boo Kharma , She drag Velvet up again and deliver the Implant Buster to Velvet , Kharma's music hits right after she is walking out of the ring , she walk and she is now on the stage as her theme song is cut off by Paige theme song , Paige run out of the curtain until she is on the ramp , she walk next to Kharma looking at her , Paige enter the ring and she nail Madison with a clothesline , She drag Madison up and connect with the RamPaige , the crowd cant stop cheering , Paige then climb in the corner and look at Kharma on the ramp , Paige make the hand gesture of the title belts to Kharma. Kharma put here hand around her waist signaling the belt to paige too ...Kharma then returned backstage followed by Paige , as Velvet and Madison were helped out to the back by trainers...)

Jim Ross : Oh my god ! Kharma and Paige just destroyed our 2 new diva.

Micheal Cole : Remember last Friday at Velocity in the main event , Those 2 were the only remaining and fell out of the ring at the same time , the match ended in a no-contest and the belt remained vacant because of that.

Jerry Lawler : With these 2 wanting the belt like that , i highly doubt it will stay vacant for long Cole.

( The titantron then cut to backstage in the interview spot where Josh Mathews is standing microphone in hand and next to him is Brock Lesnar , At the sight of lesnar the crowd started to boo instantly again)

Josh Matthews : Ladies and gentleman please welcome my guess at this time , Brock Lesnar ! Brock , earlier tonight you thought you were going to fight for the World Heavyweight Championship at War Games , but Shane came out saying you did not deserve it , So what do you plan to do to prove to Shane McMahon that you deserve to be in the main event of War Games for the World Heavyweight Title ?!

Brock Lesnar : Dominate people , starting tonight. I Just came out from Paul Heyman office , and tonight he gave me a very big , very talented , the chosen one of this business , tonight im going one on one with 1 of my biggest competition out there .. Drew McIntyre ...

Josh Matthews : Drew ?!... Brock i dont wanna be impolite but how beating Drew McIntyre will earn you a spot in the World title picture , Drew had a hard time to secure himself a a simple spot on the roster to begin with , Brock again i dont wanna be impolite but .. i think your trying to take on a very inferior opponent to make yourself look good out there..

Brock Lesnar : Shut up before i stick your microphone up your ... pfff .. stupid PG ...

(Brock lesnar then push Josh Matthews who fall on his ass on the ground , Brock Lesnar then leave the interview scene again to the boo of the crowd , the camera fades to black as Smackdown goes to a commercial break)

*Commercial Break*

Tony Chimel : The Following contest is scheduled for 1 Fall and it is to determine 1 Participant team for the World Tag team championship match that will be held at War Games.
Tag Team Match
Contenders Match
iqv6xt3p6e3sk.jpg

Justin Gabriel & Tyson Kidd VS Beer Money
Match : The Crowd was really into Beer Money who received a major ovation during there entrance. Even tho both team were cheered , Beer Money really did get the loudest pop of the 2 team. The match was pretty evenly contested , at one point Justin Gabriel connected with the 450 Splash on Robert Roode , but James Storm broke up the 3 Count to save the match. Later in the match James storm connected with the Superkick on Tyson Kidd , and he went for the cover , Robert Roode knocked Justin Gabriel out of the ring before he could come in to make the save , the referee counted the 3.
Winner : Beer Money

( Beer! Money! Music hits , They help Gabriel and Kidd back up to there feet , the crowd applause and cheers for what has been a really good tag team match. Beer Money and the team of Gabriel and Kidd returned to the back. The camera then went to Jim Ross , Micheal Cole and Jerry Lawler )

Micheal Cole : That mean at War Games Beer Money will be fighting for the Tag team championship , but against who , we don't know yet , we gonna find out on Velocity who they are gonna fight at the War games for the Gold.

Jim Ross : Tyson Kidd , the last graduate from the Hart Dungeon in Calgary , Alberta , Canada.

Jerry Lawler : The Dungeon brought us a lot of good Superstars over the years

Jim Ross : And what a team Beer Money are ! What a great addition to the WWE Roster

Micheal Cole : Agree with you J.R , this was a outstanding tag team match.

(Time to play the Game! Mouhah! Triple H Music starts to play in the arena , the crowd get in hysteria as everybody get on their feet and start cheering and clapping , a Triple H Chant start as Triple H is standing on the stage wearing a corporate suit , water bottle in hand , Triple H walk to the ring , he stand on the apron and do is trademark taunt with his suit on , the crowd cheers , he gets inside the ring and ask for a mic , he gets his mic he stand in the ring and look at the titantron , a highlight of last Friday velocity start , when the highlight stop triple H talk ...)

Triple H : As you can see there , i was about to leave the ring when i was cowardly attack from behind by Dolph Ziggler , Dolph Ziggler was out there talking about his money in the bank briefcase , so Dolph Ziggler , i have the answer you were looking for .. so get your skinny fat ass out here right now before i drag it out here myself.

(Im Here to Show the World! Dolp Ziggler music hits , he comes out with Vickie Guerrero , they both get major heat from the crowd as they were making there way to the ring , Dolph enter the ring first and hold the ropes for Vickie to get in the ring. Ziggler gets a microphone and stand in front of Triple H looking at him with a giant smile)

Dolph Ziggler : Skinny Phat ass ?! That doesn't make any sense you know that right. Anyways , give me my answer...Is my World Championship Contract inside my Briefcase still valid ?!

Triple H : I Talked to the board of Directors , then i talked with Vince , Linda , Steph .. And after what happened on Velocity i think we found the perfect solution to our problem Dolph. Its pretty simple , at War games .. Its gonna be You , one on one .. With Me ( Crowd Goes Wild ) And the rules are simple , if you win ..The contract inside your Money in the Bank briefcase is still valid , if you loose .. The contract is void and will no longer grant you a match for the World .. Heavyweight championship..(Crowd Cheers)

Dolph Ziggler : You cant get out of the spotlight cant you hunter. You always have put yourself in the spotlight , just when people start to forget who you are , you have to come out here and let your ego explode all over the place , take over the show , you have to be the star hunter. Well at War Games Hunter , I am the one who is gonna steal the show .. not you. And after that , i will cash in my Money in the bank contract , and become the New world heavyweight champion .. and there is nothing ..you can do about that.. Im gonna steal the show , and who know hunter .. maybe your wife too..

(Triple H attack Dolph Ziggler by planting the microphone right on Ziggler's head , Dolph fall on the ground , Triple H music hits , he looks at vickie who is cheking on Dolph Ziggler , He laugh before getting out of the ring and walking back to backstage , and the camera fades to a commercial break)

*Commercial Break*

Micheal Cole : You do not talk about Stephanie in front of hunter , because this is what will happen , and i think Ziggler just learned that.

Jim Ross : You never talk about a man's wife.

Jerry Lawler : Even more less when the man in question is the Cerebral Assassin.

Tony Chimel : The Following Contest is scheduled for 1 fall ..
1 ON 1
ibcWKCxcnkh70l.jpg

Brock Lesnar VS Drew McIntyre
Match : Seeing as he was going against Lesnar , Drew received great cheers from the crowd. As it was expected Lesnar man-handled Drew all of the match , throwing Drew everywhere. Lesnar was back on that original wrestling style he had on his first appearence for the WWE. He nearly broke Drew in half with a Triple Powerbomb. Brock nailed Drew with a F-5 but he did not go for the cover he continued to toy with McIntyre , At the End of the match Lesnar spinned Mcintyre with an F-5 again , but Drew countered and landed on his feet , he delivered the Future Shock DDT on Brock and went for a quick cover .. Drew got the win.
Winner : Drew McIntyre

Jim Ross : My God , My God ! Drew Won , Drew just defeated the Animal Brock Lesnar.

(Broken Dreams hits in the Arena and this time Drew received a Major pop from the crowd , Drew quickly ran out of the ring and continued to the stage once he was on the stage he started to celebrate , Lesnar was in the ring and furious , He got out of the ring , and Drew quickly ran back to backstage , Lesnar started running in the back also maybe trying to catch Drew , maybe running to Paul Heyman)

Micheal Cole : Can we say biggest upset in WWE history ? Drew McIntyre just defeated Brock Lesnar right here in Boston.

Jerry Lawler : Talking of Boston , dont you guy think its weird that we did not see Cena yet ?

Jim Ross : I Was just think about that King , it is a little bit weird that we did not see Cena yet , this is his hometown after all and on that first ever Edition of Monday Smackdown! we thought the poster boy would of been here..

Micheal Cole : Indeed you guys are right , it is weird.

*Commercial Break*

Tony Chimel : The Following contest is scheduled for 1 Fall ...
1 ON 1
Main Event
iJz5CZTy4A8ZP.jpg

CM Punk VS Randy Orton
Match : CM Punk walked angry to the ring not wearing his WWE championship who was taken away from him , vacated and retired. After 340+ Days CM Punk lost the belt without losing a championship match. He get a lot of Heat from the crowd Orton him did get a lot of cheers and a great pop from the boston crowd. The match was a little more on the side of Rany Orton , Orton went for 2 RKO in the match but did not connect with any of them. Punk locked the Anaconda Vice but Orton managed to get out of it , later in the match tho CM Punk would take advantage of a mistake made by Randy Orton and would Put him to sleep with the GTS for the 3 count.
Winner : CM Punk

( CM Punk music would hit and Orton would retreat back backstage , but CM Punk stayed in the ring with a microphone in Hand. People heavily booed Punk while he was standing , he then sit in the middle of the ring like he so often did , and he started to talk..)

CM Punk : After 340 Plus days .. they stripped me from MY Championship. My Belt. My Title. I Deserve more then anybody to have a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship at War Games. Nobody deserve it more then me , CM Punk. Paul know it , and i bet you even Vince know it. I Deserve more RESPECT ! Stripping me from my belt is not what i call respect , i am the best brawler , hardcore wrestler , commentator , hell even high-flyer ... i'm the best technician wrestler of the WWE. (Crowd Boo)

(Daniel Bryan theme hit , Daniel Bryan who was also stripped of his Championship title , and his partner being let go by the WWE. Daniel Bryan comes to the ring chanting the NO-NO-NO-NO As the crowd are chanting Yes , Daniel Bryan gets in the ring to the cheers and Yes of the crowd , he turn around and look at Punk)

Daniel Bryan : No..No..NO .. NO !! NO!!! NO!!!!! NOOOOO!! You are not the best technician , I Am ! Are you crazy too .. because i have the number of Dr.Shelby if you want it , i think your being delusional a little bit. Your not the only one who lost his title , i lost mine too .. therefore .. I SHOULD BE #1 CONTENDERS! I SHOULD BE #1 CONTENDERS! I SHOULD BE #1 CONTENDERS! I SHOULD BE #1 CONTENDERS! I SHOULD BE #1 CONTENDERS! .. (Crowd : Yes , Yes , Yes , Yes ) Punk , when i step into this ring .. everybody say it i am simply Phenomenal to watch ...

( AJ Styles new WWE Music hits in the arena , The crowd get on their feet and give Aj Styles a tremendous Pop , The Pyroes goes off from the stage , AJ Comes from behind the curtain and stand in the pyroes with his hoodies on his head , he comes out from the pyroes and take off his hoodies , The Crowd cheers even more for Styles , AJ Walk to the ring looking directly at Daniel Bryan , He gets in the ring and look at CM Punk , AJ Take a mic and look at the 2 man. The Three of them are standing in the Ring , AJ just drop his microphone in the ring , and the three man get in a staredown as the scene fades to the WWE Logo)

ixXvQdwvXVdKk.jpg

Theme Song : Avenged Sevenfold - Nightmare

iJjoSk2biLCay.jpg

After last Smackdown , it was made official , the 2 Anti-Diva will go head-to-head for the WWE Diva's Championship. As Paige goes one on one with Kharma.

ibuFP6tgD48p5f.jpg

It was Announced on Smackdown by Triple H , He will go one on one against Dolph Ziggler , if Ziggler win the Championship contract is in the money in the bank briefcase is still valid , if Triple H Win the contract is Void and no longer grant Dolph Ziggler a World heavyweight Championship match.

ibw5M6lZVH4h7S.jpg

This one will not fit with Paul Heyman since Brock Lesnar is not in the match , but after Smackdown the decision was made by the President Stephanie McMahon after recommendation by Shane McMahon , Daniel Bryan , AJ Styles and CM Punk will go in a triple Threat Match for the WWE World Heavyweight Title.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back