John Laurinaitis No Longer EVP of Talent Relations

Coco

Mid-Card Championship Winner
- John Laurinaitis no longer officially serves as WWE's Executive Vice President of Talent Relations; his bio has been removed from the WWE Corporate website's index of executive officers. Therefore, the former 'Dynamic Dude' is solely an on-air performer for WWE. However, he is still branded as the Executive Vice President of Talent Relations in his WWE.com Superstars profile and on his Twitter account.

Laurinaitis had overseen the Talent Relations department since April 2004, when he replaced Jim Ross. He was hired as a road agent after the sport entertainment organization's acquisition of certain assets of World Championship Wrestling in March 2001.

Paul "Triple H" Levesque, who oversees the talent relations and talent development departments, has been added to the website.
http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe...sition_Chris_Jericho_Continues_Countdown.html

OH HAPPY DAY!

Only an on-screen character? Well there's no need for him then. Put someone else in his position and get him shifted. Thank John for that!

Laurinaitis draws more heat than basically the entire roster who are aligned as heels. No reason to not keep him around on-screen.

But from what I've always heard, from guys like Cornette, in Bischoff's book, hell even in Brock's book, Johnny sucked to a certain extent as EVP of Talent Relations. Hopefully "The Game" can do better. Since Triple H's tenure in his role began, he hasn't exactly done anything wrong, from recollection.

Maybe Vince fires him tonight and that's the end of Ol' Johnny Ace although I sincerely doubt it.

I assume they will keep him around on television as he's been doing good as a heel authority figure. Might as well keep him around until they decide to scrap the storyline. He does his on air job well so what more could you ask?

At first, I liked Johnny Ace. I thought he was great as a heel. I thought he had potential to be a great personality for years, unfortunately, he hasn't live up to that potential. From other wrestlers, he was a bad EVP of Talent Relations. I hope someday, Bischoff will come back to the WWE and be the GM of Raw!

Johnny Ace is the reason I stopped watching altogether. I'll tune in tonight and see how it goes. Hopefully this is the beginning of the end of John Laurinaitis

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back