WWE Money in the Bank Poster Competition

The 1-2-3 Killam

Mid-Card Championship Winner
This past weekend we gave away a $10 WWE Shop gift card to Theo for his WWE Payback poster, inspired by the return of Chicago's own "Second City Saint", CM Punk. We're back for round two, and I want to see twice as many submissions for Money in the Bank, one of the best PPV events of the year!

The rules are the same, with one minor exception: you can submit as many cool posters as you want! I'll pick the best one - in my opinion of course - no matter what, so obviously it would be best to get in a bunch of submissions. I don't think this is unfair to the newer guys who aren't as good; see it as a challenge, and overcome to have the best of the best. Quality > quantity.

Also, I think I'm going to add a second gift card this month, just to shake things up. The first will be given to the best overall pay-per-view poster. However, a second $10 WWE Shop gift card will be awarded to whoever makes the most creative poster hyping the return of Rob Van Dam.

WHAT: WWE Money in the Bank PPV poster competition
WHEN: Submissions due by the start of the PPV
WHY: Because fuck you, that's why
PRIZES: (2) $10 WWE Gift cards; (1) best overall PPV poster, (2) best Rob Van Dam return poster.

jozdeCp.jpg

There's nothing but renders in this one. There's a duplicated radial blur on the primary Daniel Bryan, but that's the most complicated it gets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back