PPV Poster Competition: Vengeance

Theo Mays

Part Time Poster
WWEvengeance.png

WWE Vengeance is a few weeks away and I figured I'd open up a poster thread and hopefully get some buzz back going in this category. So without further adieu here is my Vengeance poster.

zmfb0l.png

This was a pretty simple piece really. I pretty much used the same format as my HIAC poster that I posted, but I'll explain again. Started off with a destroyed city in the background. It was a bit bright so I desaturated it and set then on darken to give a gloomy feel. Next I added in my render of Randy Orton. And you can guess what happens next. Duplication, desaturation, darken. Now I added in my Vengeance logo and basic info and tilted it slightly to fit the poster better. Next I applied the whole image and set the image on multiply to give it a darker approach. To finish it off I applied the image once more, added a black to white gradient map, and set that on lighten to blend everything together and give it a much more fresh feel. So let's have fun boys and girls and post some great posters!​

Theo, you did a wonderful job on that poster.

I would like to share this piece I just created:
n6tira.png

What I did was, I added an image from google, like a gothic city.

Then I just added Sheamus as the main render, behind him Randy Orton, Mark Henry, ADR, and John Cena since they will all be featured on this PPV, im guessing.

I faded them in to have Sheamus as the posterboy since he is the rising face of SmackDown!

I also added a Vengeance logo, and underneath I used a font that would go well with the logo.

Hope you guys like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back