WWE Money In The Bank Kickoff Show - Daniel Bryan Speaks

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
On last night's episode of Raw, it was announced that Daniel Bryan will appear on the MITB kickoff show and address the WWE Universe. It's Bryan's first appearance in several weeks and his first since being officially stripped of the WWE World Heavyweight Championship.

Since a match is usually announced for the kickoff show, I get the feeling that Bryan won't be out there just to give a 2 or 3 minute promo. He'll no doubt address the storyline of him being stripped of the title and probably provide more of an in depth update on how things are going with his recovery from neck surgery. There's not been much word concerning Bryan's condition over the past few weeks and, having such a suspicious nature, I'm wondering if that means that Bryan & WWE have purposely stopped giving updates as to what's going on as an indicator that his recovery is progressing at a quicker pace. Personally, I think it'd be cool to see him walk out in front of Boston, which is usually a pretty hot crowd, fans without wearing a neck brace.

Boston is indeed a hot crowd always up for action.. I look forward to seeing Daniel Bryan address the WWE Universe. Almost always i skip the Kickoff show,in fact i cant honestly remember a time when i actually watched one.. But this time,i will tune in..

I am looking forward,to seeing or hopefully seeing him without a Neck Brace. Im sure its going to be emotional and Daniel will be free to talk about what has happened to him in the past six months.. What has happened to him the ups and downs,im sure to him its been worth it..

Who knows, Daniel Bryan may announce that he is challenging for the title at SummerSlam. I don't quite understand why Daniel Bryan would be used to merely talk about an injury. That isn't standard fare for injured wrestlers.

Wrestling returns are bigger when a wrestler is absent for a while. How does it help Bryan's image to continuously show him injured? At least when Austin was injured in 1997, he was talking trash to Vince McMahon and messing with Owen Hart. What we don't need is a retread of the Randy News Network. Or even worse: a built-in excuse for Daniel Bryan to lose clean when he challenges for the title. Remember the pounding Ziggler took when he defended his title against Del Rio?

I think Daniel Bryan will be used for a far more significant purpose than to provide an injury update. I think its SummerSlam-related. If that's the case, I see him challenging Bray Wyatt or Randy Orton.

It has to be something big and positive, otherwise I don't see the point of having Bryan appear on the kick-off show to make an announcement. We already know he's injured and we already know he can't go right now. Plus, a positive Bryan announcement is a good a way to fire up the crowd before the main card.

My guess is Bryan announces he'll be ready to go for Summerslam or Night Of Champions in another championship match against Lesnar or Cena, or in a triple threat against Lesnar and Cena.

Like the others, I'm sure he will announce that he'll be ready to return to the ring by Battleground, Summerslam or Night Of Champions. I can also see him coming out at the end of the PPV to confront the new champion and congratulate him if it's Cena or another face or to kick his head off if it's Orton or another heel. Would be a nice little build up/preview for the future title match between Bryan and the winner of the WWE Title Ladder Match.

I am looking forward to this. Bryan with all of the fan support that he has should have a good amount of people interested in seeing what he says here. I doubt we will get a pre-show match at all. Bryan's speech/message/promo/thing could very well take up the entire timeframe that any pre-show match would. It should be good regardless. Anything is better than another Hornswoggle VS Torito match. I still wish he could have been competing and defending the World Heayvyweight Championship. It is what it is though. I hope he is doing well and will be ready to go at least by Summerslam if he's not ready to return in time tomorrow night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back