WWE looking for Creative Writing

Trill Co$by

Believes in The Shield!
I was on WWE's Corporate site and one of the open job opportunities listed was Creative Writing along with On-Air Staff, and Administrative Assistant for Creative Writing.

Requirements for Creative Writing include but not limited to:

-BA/BS degree in Film, TV, Drama, Media Studies, Communications or equivalent
-Minimum of three to five years writing and production experience in network television
-Knowledge of WWE shows, talent, and storylines
-Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment

This now means that you can all quit complaining and actually take a shot in the dark to try and get to work for WWE... Who knows, you might even get to meet Triple H.

Edit: This is put here because it's not directly WWE, but more so their Corporate section.

Lol, I already have a job, so I think I'll pass. I probably wouldn't be interested in it because you need to have 5 years on TV, at least I think you do.

You can absolutely forget about this unless you have the years of experience working for Network Television to go along with it. And no, your College TV station does not count.

Sid shattered my dreams.

You can absolutely forget about this unless you have the years of experience working for Network Television to go along with it. And no, your College TV station does not count.

They strongly prefer Hollywood writers.

The only reason they put those jobs up there is to look Employee Friendly. I'm told they often post jobs they have no intention of every filling.

Well they have part time logger open as well, and all you have to do is watch hours of WWE programming 5 days a week and give feedback. Requirements even says that you should have a great knowledge of WWE programming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back