WWE Is Ruining Kevin Owens!

Why. He needs to go away. One reason why they put him on TV was to get him ready for the main stage. Send him back to NXT. Let him have a program with Finn Balor for 3 to 5 months. This will give Hideo enough time to heal up. When Hideo comes back, send Owens back and let Finn and Hideo have a 2 to 3 month program. It will work guys.

Kevin went against John Cena. That was too fast. His first match on the Main Roster was with Cena. After that, where do you go from there? Seriously, let's take a look at the Main Event section.

Main Event

Undertaker
Brock Lesnar
Seth Rollins
John Cena
Randy Orton
Sheamus

Seriously, Kevin Owens has no place in there. Move Owens out and Cena can wrestle Seth for the Strap. Title vs. Title match. Orton can wrestle Sheamus. Sheamus loses, Cena beats Seth. Sheamus cashes in. Sheamus win the World Title. Cena keeps the US title. Seth works on getting the World title back while Cena can still bring prestige'
back to the US title.

I don't understand the rush for Kevin Owens to be the face of the WWE. I look at the Shield as a perfect example on how to bring up talent. They were first faceless individuals of this trio who was dominating all of the top faces. Then they eventually started showing individual personality traits, they eventually got mid card belts and by the time we were actually hearing each one's individual voice, it was 2 years later. From there Rollins turned and the rest is history. The point is, there was a multi year plan to get to where we are now where Rollins, Reigns and Ambrose are WWE singles stars. I'll say it over and over again, putting these young heels up against Cena so early in their WWE lives is dumb. There is no rush. Even if Owens had won, so what? What would have been next? We would never see Owens vs Rollins, Vince doesn't book that way. I'm satisfied with what I've seen in Owens. I don't think he needs to go back to NXT. Let's just take it slow. I see a mid card belt on him some time later this year and it can go from there.

Why. He needs to go away. One reason why they put him on TV was to get him ready for the main stage. Send him back to NXT. Let him have a program with Finn Balor for 3 to 5 months. This will give Hideo enough time to heal up. When Hideo comes back, send Owens back and let Finn and Hideo have a 2 to 3 month program. It will work guys.

Kevin went against John Cena. That was too fast. His first match on the Main Roster was with Cena. After that, where do you go from there? Seriously, let's take a look at the Main Event section.

Main Event

Undertaker
Brock Lesnar
Seth Rollins
John Cena
Randy Orton
Sheamus

Seriously, Kevin Owens has no place in there. Move Owens out and Cena can wrestle Seth for the Strap. Title vs. Title match. Orton can wrestle Sheamus. Sheamus loses, Cena beats Seth. Sheamus cashes in. Sheamus win the World Title. Cena keeps the US title. Seth works on getting the World title back while Cena can still bring prestige'
back to the US title.

Why does Owens need to be in the main event all the time? He can be just as effective in the mid card. Look at Orton, Sheamus, and even Kane. Those guys have all been main event talents and are back in the mid card. They can just as easily slide back into the WWEWHC picture whenever needed.

Just because Owens isn't in the main event doesn't mean they aren't planning something for him. I'm all about quality over position on the card. I'd take a Cesaro-Owens feud as long as they get enough time. Would I like for Owens to be in the championship hunt? Sure. Is it really necessary? Not even a little.

Why the fuck would they put Owens back in NXT? That's fucking stupid! He's been on the main roster for months, there is no point him him going back to NXT full time. He has a match with Balor at Takover, he will lose and never show back up in NXT. Cena is a midcard champion, there is no shame in being in that position.

I think this is going to lead to Owens getting to be the man who takes Cenas 16th world title from him. Let Owens stay where he is and put on great matches like daniel Bryan did. Then next year after Cena wins his 16th world title have Cena come out and say the champ is here bit and boom out comes owens who finally conquers Cena and defeats him 2 straight PPVS and ushers in a new true era that is after Cena. When this is all done there will be a little over a year left on Lesnars new contract so you let him put over Owens after Cena and they just made the Next big thing for the rest of Owens carrer. After all of this we will get DB vs Owens (if he can go) rollins, Ambrose, RR, and Orton.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back