WWE Hall of Fame on WWE.com Live

Gash DEEAAAMMMN. Flairs wife is FINE. His daughter too

Did you see the set of tits on the daughter, If they are real then great genes in that family.

Anyway I loved seeing the Rock back and I marked out big time watching it, as I love the Jericho joke and the cena joke was great as Cena did diss the rock in newspaper in England I think. Rock was the greatest part of the whole show and liek I said before overshadowed his Dad & Grandpa.

As for Ric Flair, not a fan of the man, but a great speech that was real and from the heart and telling from the speech you know that at Mania he will have his last match and I'm happy for that, but I'll say that was a better speech than Hogan gave but not as good as Bret in my opinion.

I'm like most people, why is HHH inducting Flair and not Arn?

Is it just me or had Ric Flair shrunk over the years? He looked taller in the 80's.

I would bet HHH inducted Flair because Flair may have asked for it. They are friends and Flair respects HHH so that maybe behind this.

Is it just me or had Ric Flair shrunk over the years? He looked taller in the 80's.

I would bet HHH inducted Flair because Flair may have asked for it. They are friends and Flair respects HHH so that maybe behind this.

But I think Arn knows him better than Hunter and I would of love to hear some stories from Arn about Ric as they would of been better than the balloon story HHH gave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back