• The Chaparone

• Behind Enemy Lines: Colombia

• Knucklehead

• That's What I Am

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Brain

King Of The Ring
Who’s ready for some field trippin?

We all like to make fun of WWE Films, but how many of you have seen some of these movies? Are there any you liked and would recommend? Which were just bad? Are there any that you haven’t seen that you are interested in seeing? Obviously the WWE hype machine loves to promote their product. Which trailer annoyed you the most during WWE programming?

The only WWE film I’ve seen is the Condemned. I thought it was ok. Not anything great but not a waste of my time either. I thought the plot was pretty interesting. I’m somewhat interested in Legendary but haven’t bothered watching it yet. I’d say the one that annoyed me the most was Behind Enemy Lines: Colombia. Kennedy just didn’t seem right in that role and I rolled my eyes every time that trailer came on.

Did I forget any movies in the poll?

I've seen See No Evil, The Marine, 12 Rounds, The Condemned, Knucklehead, and don't the Rock first 3 movies count: The Scorpion King, The Rundown, and Walking Tall. If so, I've liked every one. This obviously won't be a popular opinion but I got enjoyment out of each movie in some shape or form. I wouldn't call them my favorite movies of all time but they're decent. The most annoying trailer I would give to the Marine 2. Who the hell picked DiBiase in that role?

Seen 12 rounds and the condemned.

I would say 12 rounds was alright, Condemned suprisingly good. I liked it. You know, for something that is shit, obviously

To this day The Marine stands as the worst film I've ever seen. I dislike horror movies and saw See No Evil. I didn't dislike it. I hated the fact that I spent time on it. 12 Rounds? Meh. Almost the same plot as The Marine. Knucklehead? Meh. Shows a hell of an actor though.

Can't believe they actually made a Marine 2. Does anyone even remember it being made?

To this day The Marine stands as the worst film I've ever seen. I dislike horror movies and saw See No Evil. I didn't dislike it. I hated the fact that I spent time on it. 12 Rounds? Meh. Almost the same plot as The Marine. Knucklehead? Meh. Shows a hell of an actor though.

Can't believe they actually made a Marine 2. Does anyone even remember it being made?

I saw See No Evil at the movie theater and rented The Condemned. Not horrible but not rewatchable either. Stone Cold and Kurt Angle's solo movies with other companies were much worse. I haven't seen the other movies but some friends of mine that were actually girls that loved John Cena went to see the Marine and left during the beginning of the movie, it was so bad.

As far as which is the worse or most annoying trailer for a WWE film? I would have to go with Knucklehead. The trailer looks God awful. None of the trailers look good, but at least it raised your interest a bit. The Chaperon and That's What trailers look pretty bad as well. The guy that does the voice overs has the dullest voice I've ever heard. I've heard movie announcers from the 70s sound better.

12 Rounds, The Condemned & The Marine are no worse than some of the "B" level pictures Stallone & Schwarzenegger did in the 80's, the only difference is more charismatic leads.

If you think See No Evil is a bad horror film then you haven't seen a bad horror film.

Legendary is pap, but Cena is surprisingly good in it.

The Marine 2, I've seen it, I know I've seen it. If only because its on the shelf, next to The Marine 1.

I didn't make it the whole way through Knucklehead & The Chaperone, which would indicate I thought they were shit. But I also didn't make it through all of The Social Network, so what do I know!

I have not seen a bad WWE movie. Well, I haven't actually seen a WWE movie. I do not care for bad action movies, nor do I care for bad comedy movies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back