WWE Extreme Rules: Chicago Street Fight - Dean Ambrose VS Luke Harper

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
Harper vs. Ambrose was made official last night and the match will be a "Chicago Street Fight." While that's basically a generic term for a no disqualification match, it'll be an entertaining brawl. I was expecting them to put them in a Tables Match due to Harper putting Ambrose through the announce table a little while back, but this is much more preferable.

Ultimately, I see Ambrose picking up the win here and moving onto something else, possibly feuding with Sheamus, maybe getting back into the IC title picture, maybe even rekindling his feud with Seth Rollins.

I figure Ambrose wins this because while both men have shown a propensity to lose matches, Dean has been losing to a better caliber of opponent than Luke. :confused:

Now, that's a hell of a distinction, huh? In fact, I'm having a little trouble figuring why Luke Harper is involved in a PPV match at all. My only guess is that he seems to mirror Dean's persona; they're both nuts, both dress in non-standard ring gear, and are both seemingly willing to take wild chances with their bodies.

In that, it might be an entertaining battle......but does anyone expect this match-up to be made into a series of fights.....and does anyone expect Ambrose to lose?

When Luke Harper dumped Dean through the table I thought its gonna be a Table's match between them at the Extreme rules and my thought changed it'll be a Falls count anywhere match as Harper has been continuously retreating and running away from Dean. But this can be interesting! The Chicago crowd loves hardcore and its gonna be a hell of a noise when they announce the next match is Chicago Street Fight.

It's always exciting to see Dean in a hardcore match. I don't know how he got that into him whether coz he came from Combat Zone Wrestling or its natural for him, he's the best in Hardcore matches amongst the current roster! I hope I'm not the only one who thinks so...

Cheers!!

This and the Rollins/Orton match are the only two on the card I'm looking forward too. I'm a huge Ambrose fan and hope he wins it convincingly.

Don't know where the hardcore stuff comes from either, but he's good at it, I only hope it doesn't shorten his career like it's done to others. If Ambrose doesn't win this match, just don't know where they will go with him. He has to start putting some checkmarks in the win column.

I've heard they're getting ready to give him a push, so hopefully this is the start of it. Also notice that he's not on the mic as much as he used to be, maybe that's cause Harper doesn't do any mic work at all, but I miss that aspect of the Ambrose character. He's one of the few on the roster who looks comfortable with it in his hand, and he has a wicked sense of humour. Really would like to see them play up on that more.

both men have no direction. who ever wins nothing happened to them. I personally like ambrose wins here. if bryan take some timeoff then next week on raw ambrose wins ic title.

It should be a good match. It just sucks this match isn't about something significant. Both are solid wrestlers with no direction. Ambrose needs the win more than Harper. It's not like Harper is going to be IC Champion anytime soon.

20150420_EP_ExtremeRulesAmbrose_HOMEPAGE.jpg

This should be really good and it has potential to steal the show. Both are capable of pulling off something really crazy here and the match type is one that will only add to the chaos the match might bring given who is competing. I'd expect Ambrose to get the win. Both guys could use the win although Ambrose would benefit from it more. Whoever wins might be next in line for an Intercontinental Championship shot.... I could see this opening the show. It would be a good pick for getting the crowd excited for the rest of the night's matches.

DAGGER'S PREDICTION
Dean Ambrose will defeat Luke Harper.

Hmmmmmm....

This is a tough one, as their 'war' has been relatively even. If I have to go with one though, I'd pick Ambrose. But I wouldn't bet any money on it, as I can see some sort of finish where there isn't a real winner, or even just a clean win for Harper. I'd say Ambrose needs it more, although Harper's career has lacked direction since his own weak IC reign.

This should be a good one. On the one hand you have Dean Ambrose who desperately needs a big win, and on the other hand you have Luke Harper who seems to be enhancement talent at this point. However, I'll take a chance and go with Luke Harper (the only one it seems) on this one as a Harper win could be beneficial to both men. Ambrose has lost so many matches at this point, that a win over Harper really does nothing in adding to his legitimacy.

Harper winning could give him that first "big win" in his career and elevate him up the card, while Ambrose can begin to transition into a heel. Yes, I'm basing my prediction off of a Dean Ambrose heel turn... call me crazy.

When I look at this match I can't help but think of how the fortunes of six wrestlers would be better If they simply reunited The Wyatt Family and The Shield. All of them were booked a lot more effectively, including Rollins, as a trio.

I'm looking forward to this. I'm not sure why. Both guys are insignificant and failed six months ago when give an opportunity to shine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back