WWE Elimination Chamber - Asuka VS Nia Jax

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
it was announced on last night's episode of Raw that Asuka and Nia Jax will face off one on one at the Elimination Chamber ppv. It was revealed that if Nia Jax defeats Asuka, she'll be added to the championship match with Asuka and whichever Women's Champion Asuka faces at WrestleMania.

This could be a fun match, they didn't really reach their full potential when they clashed in NXT so I think this'll be an overall stronger outing. There's virtually no chance of Asuka losing but it could still be fun if they're able to create some drama and good action during the match.

Asuka definately needs to win here and go into Wrestlemania undfeated and win the championship undefeated. Asuka needs to grow this huge streak. She will be the invincible champion and all of her matches will sell tickets because everyone will want to find out who will finally beat her.

So, yeah, Asuka wins and heads into Mania strong. No reason for Nia to be included in the championship match of Asuka, nor there is reason to have Asuka lose now and possibly destroy a potential Summerslam main event match.

I was hoping Nia would get a strong showing in the Chamber match, with Bliss sneaking a victory, leading to a match between the two former best friends at Mania.

I think this will be WWE's way to build into Nia vs Bliss. If the WWE are really going this route then the women's chamber is going to be in the beginning of the night. Then when Nia looks dominant, you can have Bliss distract her, costing her the title shot, with Asuka winning and Nia looking strong as well.
Then the question in mind is WWE going to move Asuka to SmackDown, which I would do. Then you have Charlotte vs Asuka, and Bliss vs Nia (or possibly Bliss vs Nia vs Bayley vs Banks) for the titles.

I think this will be WWE's way to build into Nia vs Bliss. If the WWE are really going this route then the women's chamber is going to be in the beginning of the night. Then when Nia looks dominant, you can have Bliss distract her, costing her the title shot, with Asuka winning and Nia looking strong as well.
Then the question in mind is WWE going to move Asuka to SmackDown, which I would do. Then you have Charlotte vs Asuka, and Bliss vs Nia (or possibly Bliss vs Nia vs Bayley vs Banks) for the titles.

Something inside of me hopes for Charlotte vs Asuka, Sasha vs Bayley and Nia vs Bliss. We get three killer matches, but given that's Wrestlemania and there is already so much stuff going on between the men, there won't be time for 3 women's matches.

Its just a means to keep Asuka busy because she doesnt have a match. Which is telling a lot about Nia stock at the company right now because she is just a feeler in a match everyone knows she loses. Rather have her in Chamber, it would mean much more then just if you have her lose to Asuka.

But hey its not like they know what they are doing with women division. McCool got most eliminations in Rumble match and final 3 featured 2 Bellas. You would think they would want to push current stars instead of just misusing them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back