WWE: ECW 2012

TheNewAgeOutlaw

Mr.Money In The Bank
A report has shown that at the latest smackdown taping, WWE COO Triple H. Came to the ring after the main event and announced that the ECW brand would be making a return as of this Tuesday in a special live episode. The brand will feature some ECW Originals. He explained that after has defeat at the hands of Brock Lesnar at Summerslam, he felt powerless and with permission from Vince McMahon, he will be General Manager and in four weeks, at the Monday after Night Of Champions, They would host One Night Stand 2012. No rosters have been given at this time but we will be giving full coverage come Tuesday.

WWE.Com has released the following roster for the new ECW brand:

Tommy Dreamer
Sandman
The Dudley Boyz
Matt Hardy
Wade Barrett
Tyson Kidd
Michael McGillicutty
Dean Ambrose
The Ascension
Kassius Ohno
Mason Ryan
Curt Hawkins

Drew McIntyre

General Manager:
Triple H

Upcoming PPV's:

One Night Stand 2012

***First Show Preview***

Mid-Hudson Civic Center

Poughkeepsie,NY

Tuesday, 28th August

Scheduled matches​

The Dudley Boys VS Tommy Dreamer and Sandman

Tyson Kidd VS Wade Barrett

Matt Hardy & Curt Hawkins VS Mason Ryan and Kassius Ohno

ECW Episode 1

***Across The Nation***

***PYRO***PYRO***PYRO***

The Camera spins round the Mid-Hudson Civic Center in Poughkeepsie, New York to show thousands of screaming fans all excited from the return of ECW as we here the voice of legendary commentator Joey Styles at the announce table.

JOEY STYLES:

Hello and welcome to a legendary night here in WWE! It will be the unscripted, uncensored, loose cannon of commentary bringing you the action here tonight live from the Mid-Hudson Civic Center in New York! We have three spectacular matches tonight but first we wait for the GM of ECW, Triple H to make his way to the ring here.

***The Game***​

The crowd goes wild as The King Of Kings makes his way to the ring.​

TRIPLE H:

Now that I got a mic in my hands let's get down to business...Tonight, we bring back what made ECW great with a main-event that is sure to a classic, The Dudley Boyz VS Tommy Dreamer and Sandman and a match between two of the brightest stars of the future, Tyson Kidd VS Wade Barrett. But just because this is WWE don't think that the ECW fans have been left out, Because in four weeks, We willl see the return...of...ONE NIGHT STAND!!

Huge pop from the die-hard fans of ECW

***Tomb It May Concern***​

WWE's newest superstar, Dean Ambrose makes his way to the entrance ramp with a microphone to interupt the celebrations and Triple H looks confused. Ambrose is only seen by a spotlight and begins to speak in a slow, creepy voice.

DEAN AMBROSE:

Wow, Hunter, you will do anything to stay in the spotlight, won't you. As soon as some brain-dead "Ass Kicker" beats you, You have to go ahead and make yourself General Manager, because we all know how well that worked out last time. And it's all about jealousy isn't it...Once Shawn Michaels and The Undertaker put on one of the greatest matches of all time, you have to stick your nose into it

Triple H does not look impressed.​

But anyway, You have practically turned yourself into Hulk Hogan in WCW, you used the power you had in the company to make yourself a superstar, not a wrestler, a superstar...But i'm not here to criticise you, because we are exactly alike. We both thrive on being the best and burying anybody in our way to get exactly what we want.

Triple H still looks confused on the stage.​

Plus, you say that the original ECW fans won't be left out...But after One Night Stand your gonna turn this into the same watered-down PG crap for a bunch of 10 year-olds who only about the world's greatest ass-kisser, John Cena.

The crowd is going wild for Ambrose.​

And honestly, I think you should just stick to wrestling now because you are without a doubt one of the worst business men to ever grace the WWE because you love what I love, greed, power and being the envy of everyone, but I don't have what you and that is why I am here...I am Dean Ambrose and I am....A Monster.

TRIPLE H:

Look you can just shut that bullshit mouth of yours! Why don't you come down here and prove it?

He takes off his tie and blazer and throws it to the ground. Ambrose sprints to the ring and before Triple H can do anything he is kicked in the groin and falls to the ground in pain.​

JOEY STYLES:

Oh My God!!

Ambrose leaves the ring as we go backstage to were Matt Striker is interviewing Kassius Ohno.​

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MATT STRIKER:

I am here with one of the brightest stars of WWE today, Kassius Ohno.

Ohno takes the mic off of Striker​

OHNO:

Matt, I'm am no longer Kassius Ohno, I am the person I was before I became just another cog in the WWE machine, I am...Chris Hero! But I still maintain the one thing that makes me better than the rest of the ECW roster, The element of danger, the unexpectancy of having your consciousness taken away in the blink off an eye and all your glory...torn in half along with your pride. I'm Chris Hero, and don't forget it.

Hero walks off as Striker looks on.​

***COMMERCIAL***

Match 1-Matt Hardy & Curt Hawkins VS Mason Ryan and Chris Hero

***LIVE FOR THE MOMENT***​

Hardy & Hawkins walk out to a huge pop for the return of Matt Hardy to WWE​

***HERE AND NOW OR NEVER***​

Mason Ryan and Chris Hero enter to a small reaction from the crowd in Poughkeepsie​

The bell rings and the match begins. Ryan and Hardy are in the ring first and Mason gets him into a headlock. Hardy pushes him off the ropes but is met with a huge shoulderblock which is followed up by a snap sulpex. Ryan keeps him in his corner and targets the mid-section with some big kicks then tags in Hero. Hero taunts the crowd before hitting a samoan drop and goes for the pin.

1...2...Kick Out

Chris lifts Hardy before to his feet and goes for a DDT but Matt pushes him off and delivers a dropkick before tagging in Hawkins who jumps over the top rope and hits a clothesline of Hero then climbs to the top rope. He waits for Chris to reach his feet then lands a diving crossbody. He hits a standing elbow drop and a running leg drop but is then distracted by Mason Ryan on the apron. Hero then goes for a roll-up out of nowhere.

1...2...Kick Out

Hero then tags the Welsh native into the match and Hawkins stars delivering punches to the stomach, which clearly has no affect on Mason whatsoever and he lifts Curt and hits a spinebuster which echoes around the arena.

A "This is boring!" Chant breaks out causing Joey Styles to laugh​

Ryan goes for a leg-lock but Hawkins kicks him off and crawls to his corner to tag in Hardy who jumps in and hits a DDT out-of-nowhere to Ryan and goes for the pin.

1...2...Kick Out

Hardy climbs to the top-rope and is about to hit a moonsault but is stopped by Ryan who hits a back suplex to the mat and it looks like both men have been hurt. They crawl to their corners, Mason gets the tag and Hero stops Hardy just before he could tag in Hawkins and Irish whips him off the ropes for a rolling elbow which Matt ducks and manages to hit TWIST OF FATE. He knocks Ryan off the apron and tags in Hawkins who climbs to the top-rope and hits a huge HEAT SEEKING ELBOW for the pin.

WINNERS-MATT HARDY & CURT HAWKINS

After the match, Hero and Ryan attack the victors from behind with steel chairs as the fans boo loudly​

***COMMERCIAL***

We come back to Joey styles recapping what has hapened so far in the show​

Match 2-Tyson Kidd VS Wade Barrett​

***RAW TO THE CORE***​

The last graduate of the Hart dungeon comes out to a suprising mixed reaction from the crowd.​

***END OF DAYS***​

The returning Barrett comes out to the same reaction from the crowd.​

The bell rings and the match begins. They go into a series of lock-ups until Kidd pushes Barrett off who returns with a clothesline. He lifts him to his feet again and hits a belly-to-belly suplex and climbs to the second rope for an elbow drop but Kidd moves out of the way and hits an enzigiri as both men reach their feet. Barrett hits a striking spear out of nowhere and starts pounding the skull of Tyson as he is on the ground, showing his bare-knuckle boxing background. Kidd eventually kicks him off and goes for a snap-suplex for ends up going head-first into the turnbuckle followed up by a german suplex. Wade signals he is going for a wasteland with his signature taunt and waits for Kidd. He has him on his shoulders but Tyson reverses it into a reverse DDT and goes for a pin.

1...2...Kick Out

Barrett rolls out of the ring to avoid Kidd but fails after Tyson hits a suicide dive to the outside and both men crash into the barricade. Kidd climbs to the top-rope once more but Wade dodges a corkscrew moonsault and He hits the ground with a thud. Wade rolls back into the ring and so does Kidd just before the 10-count. Barrett Irish-whips him into the corner and hits a running big-boot and goes for a pin.

1...2...Kick Out!

Barrett can't believe it and starts hitting the mat furiously. Kidd takes advantage and delivers a kick to the stomach and a running dropkick to the head. He climbs to the top-rope once more but is stoped by Wade who pulls him off the turnbuckle and hits a deadly WASTELAND for the pin.

WINNER-WADE BARRETT

***COMMERCIAL***

We return to see commercial for One Night Stand 2012 showing famous Original ECW moments like the scaffold match and chair-throwing incident.

Then we switch to a video of a dark room with one man in the room sitting on a steel chair with his hands in his face. The man is revealed to be Michael McGillicutty. He talks about how he betrayed the Hennig name and all it stands for, and that starting next week, how would cement his place in the legacy of his family. The video ends with him saying, "I am not who you think I am...I am Joe Hennig."​

Main Event-Tommy Dreamer & Sandman VS The Dudley Boyz​

***MAN IN THE BOX***

Dreamer makes his way to the ring and the crowd goes absolutely crazy! he waits in the ring for his partner​

***ENTER THE SANDMAN***

The camera pans to see the ECW original in the crowd with his signature beer and singapore cane as the fans sing along to the famous Metallica song. He is bleeding before the match even begins after he hits his head off the drunken beer can and jumps in the ring.

***TURN THE TABLES***

One of the world's greatest tag teams get the same ecstatic reactions as their opponents and waste no time getting into the ring.​

The match begins and all four men roll out of the ring to search for a weapon. Sandman grabs his Singapore cane as Dreamer gets a steel chair and they start attacking the Dudley Boyz. Outside of the ring, Sandman runs at Devon who trips him up and he hits his forehead on the steel steps. While Bubba Ray manages to grab the steel chair and starts unloading on Dreamer inside the ring. Bubba throws him in the corner and hits a body avalanche causing Dreamer to fall to the outside. Devon drags Sandman into the ring and holds him in place for Bubba to deliver a chair shot to the head. Tommy jumps back into the ring with a mop in his hand and Devon gets a shot to the back of the head and he falls to the mat. He helps sandman up and they double-suplex Bubba. Sandman looks under the ring and finds a table then Dreamer instructs him to put it into the corner. He goes to irish whip Bubba put he turns it around and...OH MY GOD! DREAMER WENT THROUGH THE TABLE!!

Sandman then goes for the beatdown on Brother Ray but Devon stops him by a cane shot to the back and he rolls on the ground in agony. The Dudleyz look at each other and the fans know what's coming next!

"Devon!"

"What?"

"Get The Tables!!"

The ECW fans go nuts as Devon jumps out of the ring for a table. Dreamer gets back to his feet but only to recieve a headshot from the singapore cane which look like it might of bloodied him. The Dudleys have an inaudible conversation in the ring and both men go to look for weapons under the ring, Devon pulls out another table and Bubba pulls out a metal ladder and the fans are still going crazy. The set up the weapons in the ring only to be stopped by Dreamer and Sandman. Tommy grabs Brother Devon and sets him on the table, then sets the second table on top of him. Sandman throws Bubba out of the ring after Dreamer signals for him to climb the ladder. "OH MY GOD! HE'S GOING TO JUMP THROUH TWO TABLES!!" proclaims Joey Styles. But the cheering is stopped as The Ascension come from the crowd and Kenneth Cameron shoves Sandman off the ladder through the tables as Conor O'Brien Pummels Tommy Dreamer. The Dudley Boyz try to help but suffer the same fate. They continue to attack until it looks like somebody is coming down the ramp to help them. they are revealed to be Mason Ryan and Chris Hero who looks like they are about to brawl until all four men start shaking hands in the ring and it is obvious these four men have formed an alliance. They celebrate as the fans begin to throw trash into the ring as the show ends.

END OF SHOW

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back