WWE Create there own spoiler!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ECWLives

Dark Match Jobber
On wrestlezone there was thing about Vengeance being Cena Vs Edge for the WWE Title, and when i looked on the WWE homepage, I saw a vengeance poster with Cena Vs Edge For WWE title and Cena holding the title! What fools.:schild13:

yeah there is one in the raw mag, with cena and edge but there is a massive DX in green "spraypainted" across the poster, so it sort of makes Cena and Edge hard to see. Ill scan it soon

Sean :D

heres a link to the poster.
Image:Vengeance06.gif

Clearly shows cena and edge. hmm...

ya i also saw that in last months magazine, its just a mistake they made, probably were leading to rvd just having the ecw title and cena keeping the wwe title

but will it be Edge vs RVD or Cena vs Edge or RVD vs Edge vs Cena.
I know Cena is in a match with sabu now, but Sabu could be "Injured" from ONS.

WWE changes storylines so quickly, that a lot of times they put out information and it changes and the old information get's to the people first. An example would be that back on May 1st here in my hometown of Columbus, they were advertising a WWE Championship match between HHH/Cena/Edge as live on raw, but it changed up and wound up being when styles quit and edge and foley hooked up. They just made that match a dark match instead.

yeh RVD wont be on Vengeance it will become the ECW title and im thinking maybe it will be rey mysterio vs Edge at Vengeance for the WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP.

Vengence is set to be Edge vs RVD, and Cena vs Sabu

RVD has two titles, he's putting the WWE belt on the line and he's keeping the ECW belt.

just because it shows edge and cena on it dont mean they were gonna face each other it's just a damn poster

wrestlemania had a poster with cena and booker t on it did they fight no

Dude all you guys are idiots, its sabu against cena and edge against RVD Mr. monday tuesday friday, pay per view and money in the bank

^DUDE, what is it with this forum and SPAM? I don't understand why people can't leave old ass threads alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back