WWE.com Reveals Alternate Designs For WWE Championship

04_WWE-TITLE-RENDERS-2.jpg

I'm feeling this title in general but the internals on the center plate need work. We can do better then a massive WWE logo. Maybe a globe or a gladiator holding up a globe with a WWE logo imposed on it or a map of North America and a few crowns like on the WCW title. Some stars too like on the first WCW title.

09_WWE-TITLE-RENDERS-6.jpg

It needs some work but we all gotta remember its not complete yet. Its kinda radical and new wave but I definitely see heritage in it. Its like the WWWF title is its grandfather and the Undisputed title is its dad.

4269439176_5f7dfe245d.jpg

Papaw

mqdefault.jpg

And daddy..

It follows the former's design in terms of characters and the latter's in terms of shape primarily and characters too.

But I think we all gotta remember all of these belt designs would look way different when put on metal thats gold and silver colored. These are still sketches.

I think being the "World" WWE champion, means that an eagle, or anything other than a globe would be just wrong. Maybe it's just me being from the UK, but the US title doesn't work either when you have Sheamus, Cesaro, and Wade Barrett etc. holding it.

A Globe, WWE Logo and a nice mix of white gold, gold and black leather would work best. Or really deep, dark red. If I can make an image on PS I will post it up to see what people think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back