WWE: Calgary Region-Round 1 Match 1: #1 Bret The Hitman Hart vs. #64 Mikey Whipwreck

Bret Hart vs. Mikey Whipwreck

• The Hitman

• The Whippersnapper

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The question is not who wil win here, the question is will bret Lose? This is like Cena's first round. it would likely be impossible for him to lose. I will be so shocked if he does because Bret is one of the most popular guys and arguebly the best wrestler ever to set foot in the wrestlign business.

Whipwreck made a career in ECW of getting beaten down badly, getting next to zero offense in and then still being able to pick up the win. Will he be able to do the same here? Not on your life. Hart very easily.

So this is pretty much as one sided as a match can be. I don't know alot about Whipwreck than what I see on Wikipedia and that, but I am just going to go ahead and assume he stands no chance against Hart. Seriously, in Hart's hometown in the ring where he became famous, Hart wins. Sharpshooter in less than 3 minutes.

Canadian, in Canada... WWE legend in a WWE ring... non-hardcore wrestler in a non-hardcore environment.

Bret Hart easily takes this one. I can't emphasize it enough. Mikey Whipwreck wasn't even a big deal in ECW. Sure, he can use weapons, but beyond that he's nada. Bret on the other hand is a technical wrestler, a man who has competed in feuds with Hogan, Yokozuma and other big names.

Ok, he invented the Stunner and trained big names, like... eh... Jay Lethal and one no major titles, but surely he can overcome a guy with 3 matches of the year, 2 feuds of the year, top rated wrestler for 2 years. Oh, and he won a title or two in the top federation going?

No, Whipwreck's screwed

I'd have to agree, Bret should take this easily. Whipwreck may have been an average star in ECW but when it comes to Bret Hart theres nobody or at least not many better.

Bret is technically sound were as Whipwreck isn't. He might be able to take a beating but he will be tappin' to the sharpshooter before long.

I think Bret would underestimate Mikey a little bit. But there is no way the hitman would lose. Bret was a better wrestler. Has WWE experience and a hometown advantage in his home country of Canada. Bret wins fairly easy.

Damn...my man Mikey Whipwreck drew a terribly bad seed. Oh, well. Even though I like Whipwreck more than Hart, Bret easily wins this one, as Mikey would never beat someone as big as Bret. Hell, he couldn't even beat Billy Kidman for the Cruiserweight Title in WCW during his short stint there. So, unfortunately, Whipwreck goes down in Round 1.

Bret wins this one, yes, no question. However, it would be a better matchup then what most people make it out to be. I seem to remember that the 1,2,3 Kid had a helluva match with Bret Hart on Monday Night Raw many years back. Now, would Whipwreck become a threat at all, of course not, but Bret Hart is good enough that he could get a great match out of Whipwreck. In the end though, the Hitman in a walk.

This one, like a lot of said is totally in favor of Hart. Whipwreck, while he could hold his own, wouldn't stand a chance against Hitman. Chalk this one up to Hart. You can't sleep on Whipwreck though. Like I said, he'll hold his own for as long as he can, but Hart would ultimately get the advantage at the end, hook the sharpshooter and call it a night.

Mikey Whipwreck was the greatest jobber to ever step into a ring. The guy got over without ever landing an offensive move for the first year of his career. Now that's cool. And it's a good thing, too, because in a match against Bret Hart he definately would not need any offense. I love Mikey, but this would be an ass kicking. Bret Hart in a squash for this one.

This is like the definition of overkill. As PWC said, if you've got Bret Hart in the WWE, in Calgary, against a guy who was a jobber even in ECW.....good lord.

Whipwreck gets destroyed here. 60 seconds into it, Hart's given him a Russian leg sweep, an elbow from the 2nd rope, and he's got him tapping frantically from the sharpshooter.

Bret Hart.

Mikey Whipwreck has the cooler name. Other than that, Bret Hart wins everything else.

Bret was the more skilled, the more popular, the more hated, the more...well, you get the point. Bret Hart wins.

Bret Hart in his hometown in a WWE ring means total squashtime for me. Bret pics up the win within 2 minutes with the Sharpshooter

This could be the most one-sided match of the tourney. The only question is, will Bret use the Sharpshooter, or the Piledriver, or both?

This is a walk in the park for Bret Hart. The guy was simply awesome in his prime, and gets a lot of respect on this forum. The guy is ranked #1 in the WWE Region. I mean, that's an accomplishment in itself. Whipwreck wouldn't be able to hang with Hart, because he would easily beat him using his Sharpshooter. Bret was simply "the" man in the WWF.

The main question is, how many minutes will Bret beat this guy in? Bret Hart is the previous version of Edge on this forum, he is even respected greater than Hulk Hogan and Steve Austin by some people. And if you diss him, you get a smack on the ass. A hard one too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back