• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE Belt

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nanaimo_dooder

ok when are they gonna get rid of that stupid spinner belt?? when austin had the belt he had his own rattlesnack championship belt, ok i could live with that cuz austin was a huge name in wrestling at the time and making loads of coin for vinnie mac!! once austin lost his belt they went back to the real championship belt. so why does edge still carry around that ugly ass spinner belt?? call me a old skool but why even change designs of belts. the same belt that nitro is holding onto should look like the same belt that tito santana, randy savage or pat paterson held, i believed it has been change 3 times now. u dont see the stanley cup taking on a different design every so many years!!

this is the way i'm looking at the spiner belt. as soon as cena is done being the champ is when they will bring the other belt. that just thoughts.

I agree. That belt is lame. You would figure Edge would throw it in the trash and bring the old school one back.

As I said in a previous post, WHY does Edge still have the spinner Belt?

Because "you know who" is going to win it back.

It just seems that way anyway.:wwf:

They should have more title contenders..The storyline itself is getting lame...they should bring back the 2000 belt that was made into the undisputed belt

If Edge was going to have it for a long time he would probaly change it to an "R" or something... But, Yes because John Cena is going to win it back they do not change it! When they change the WWE spinner belt, that is when you know Cena aint gonna have the belt any-more.

xTripleHHHx said:
They should have more title contenders..The storyline itself is getting lame...they should bring back the 2000 belt that was made into the undisputed belt

Also a few people wanted to see the Winged Eagle title come back.:wwf:

They only get rid of the belt when a new era begins to me.Cena Era they brought in the new belt.And since they did not get rid of it maybe just maybe you figure Edge will loose it soon..

Do you think they should bring back the "undisputed" belt. Or are they going to make something new?Personally I think they should unify the ECW championship, Raw wwe champion and Smackdown world heavyweight champion and have one wwe triple crown champion (which would be the eagle winged belt..of course) and forget all this wwe championship, wwe world championship.

But the old belt looked uglier than the Spinnner Belt. They should make a new design.

bring back the WWF ATTITUDE ERA BELT BACK the one triple h held and chris jehrico when he won both of the titles!!!!!!

Didn't they smash that title with a hammer and made it the HardCore Belt?

yee but im sure they could put together a new 1 like it if not then the spinner belt should be burned and thrown away.....along with john cena!

The spinner belt just lets you know that Cena is gonna be a 3 time champion and it sucks.
When Austin had the Smoking Skulls belt, he had been champ for a while but Cena did it right away. Whats to stop anyone else from totally changing the belt as soon as they win? But I guess they don't have an album cover to put it on.

I dont think they should bring back the Eagle belt, because i think the world titles should be larger than the other titels, and that one is small. But i do think they should get rid of cena's title. Austin making his own title was clever because he would do anything to defy McMahon, but Cena's belt is just stupid, what are they going to start making personalized belts for every champion? BTW, just kinda randon, the old WCW belt, King Booker's title now, is the best belt ever, it just looks like you're the best when you have that huge belt on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back