WWE Battleground: WWE United States Championship - AJ Styles (c) VS Kevin Owens

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
An article on WWE.com today announced that Kevin Owens will get his rematch at Battleground to try to regain the United States Championship he dropped to AJ Styles at Madison Square Garden over the weekend.

I'm not really sure what this means for the plan for Styles and Owens in the long haul. I figured that they'd have their match at Battleground, when Owens was still champ, Owens would take another DQ or count out win, Styles would win either by DQ or count out and it'd lead up to another bout at SummerSlam where Owens would drop the strap to Styles.

At any rate, should be a highly entertaining bout and I'd rather see Styles retain I'm personally not a fan of hot potato.

If Owens wins he's on his 3rd US title reigns in 6 months. He's also not had an impressive title reign yet. Hopefully Styles wins and they both move on from what has been a really uninspiring feud.

I had hopes for KO's 2nd US title reign with the whole "Face of America" schtick, but it turned out to not be as entertaining as it could or should've been. I'd imagine Styles wins here, but I wouldn't be shocked if KO wins it back and drops it right back to AJ at SummerSlam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back