WWE 2K17 Idea

ramblinroy682

Pre-Show Stalwart
For someone out there who is a better social media mover and shaker than i am, I'd love to get some sort of petition going for the Hall of Fame Mode in 2k17. Given the passing of Dusty Rhodes this past year and all that he meant to NXT, WWE, and wrestling in General, I think it would be a great HOF Showcase to focus on Dusty.

I'd love for 2K17 to recreate the Four Horsemen and Dusty Rhodes feuds from the mid 80s in the wrestling game. You'd have some new faces and characters that haven't ever really been in a WWE Game before. Imagine Rhodes vs. Flair, Rhodes vs. Blanchard, Magnum TA, Nikita and Ivan Koloff, The War Games. I for one would love to see this in the Game. Also, I think it would open a new era of fans to one of the greatest times in wrestling. I know it was NWA and not WWE, but WWE could really market it as pushing the WWE Network too. Relive all those old Clashes and PPV's from the NWA/WCW Days.

What do you think?

It be a fun idea but I doubt they would do it and if the did it, they would focus more on his wwe career then his nwa career. Personally, I would love to see a showcase mode for piper instead and that they continue the hall of fame showcase like they did this year. With a class like what we had this year, I would be an interesting showcase.

I'm sick of having to play a match with so many limitations. I wish they would actually be creative with the story modes again. Enough with giving us an "up to date" roster, but having the game focus on guys other than who are on the current roster.
A little small rant.
I do like your idea, don't get me wrong. I would love to play the careers of Dusty and Piper, but it seems like 2k(and wwe) is mainly focused on the attitude era/WCW. I heard that one of the focal/selling points of 2k17 will be about Goldberg. 😞
If 2k is set on this showcase none sense, they really should think about legends like Piper and Dusty over Austin and Goldberg.

Way more creativity brought over from past games. Insert own music and it can be used online vs. ,100% better Create A Wrestler and Create A Storyline. Way better online experience.

Top to bottom control of everything planning a show. Run ins , length of matches, easy to inject story elements. More commentary options. Have a number of selections at the table or create your own commentary. Have rented servers where a server renter will run his own federation with hundreds of options, graphics, rules and whatnot. Server rentals can be super cheap to gain success. Have a central online hub showing the best federation shows of the week.

The best wrestling games allow the player to mold the game the way he wants, slice huge chunks of that away and it becomes less interesting.

Way more creativity brought over from past games. Insert own music and it can be used online vs. ,100% better Create A Wrestler and Create A Storyline. Way better online experience.

Top to bottom control of everything planning a show. Run ins , length of matches, easy to inject story elements. More commentary options. Have a number of selections at the table or create your own commentary. Have rented servers where a server renter will run his own federation with hundreds of options, graphics, rules and whatnot. Server rentals can be super cheap to gain success. Have a central online hub showing the best federation shows of the week.

The best wrestling games allow the player to mold the game the way he wants, slice huge chunks of that away and it becomes less interesting.

As soon as the tech catches up, I am certain this will be the whiole WWE model, much less the game... think how much smarks would pay to "book their own" WWE against others and watch the results in video level quality... But it's a good 15 years away so they have to MAKE it that long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back