• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE 2K15 Discussion Thread

But while all the othee characters have shown up, Paige hasn't. Has anyone on PS4 downloaded her...how do you get her to appear on the game?

Paige was listed for download on the PSN a couple of weeks ago, however when I tried to do so I was informed that "THIS ITEM IS NOT AVAILABLE!". Very odd, incidentally I'm still waiting for the Ascension DLC. The game needs more tag teams, since I've been playing Universe mode (coming up for Survivor Series) the tag titles have been contested by The Uso's and the Wyatt's... AND NO ONE ELSE.

On a side note for new years eve a friend and I got some drinks and intended on finishing a few games, we instead ended up getting rather drunk and playing Universe mode until 7am. All was going well, I was No.1 Contender for the US Title (while my friend went after the IC Title) when suddenly I was placed into a feud with John Cena and subsequently forced to turn heel...

EVERYONE PUMPED FOR THE MOVES PACK?!?!

I may give the spike tombstone to Steen. Seems like the irredeemable type of thing he would do.

EVERYONE PUMPED FOR THE MOVES PACK?!?!

I may give the spike tombstone to Steen. Seems like the irredeemable type of thing he would do.

I'll probably downloadi it, I'll need to get some more credit on my account first though, I spent most of the £25 on the Season Pass.

What other moves are in it? I've read somewhere the Spiral Tap is?

And I won the World Heavyweight Title on Career mode, wooooo! I should be getting promoted to Raw in about 3 or 4 matches time, I'm really close.

It's a corner double team move.

Same with spike Piledriver.

By the way I'm diggin the new moves. Love the Crunchy and the Bridging powerbomb suplex thingy is my new finish.

I found an odd way to ENSURE my match participation weekly is balanced....

By having a mid-card show, and a World title level show.

RAW is the World Heavyweight champion, and upper card / title contenders, plus the divas title and tag titles. Their roster is about 42, including divas (six tag teams as well)

NXT's main belt is the IC title, with the light heavyweight title under that. its roster is about 32. Its biggest "star power" is Sheamus, BNB, Dolph Ziggler, Cesaro, and RVD.

Both shows participate in my "minor" show, Saturday Night's Main Event.

Mine too!!!

My reaction watching the bridging powerbomb suplex thingy:
"Well this is stupid, it's just a powerbomb and he holds his head, that's a waste OH SHIT HE DROPPED HIS ASS BACKWARDS LIKE IT WAS A SUPLEX I NEED THIS MOVE RIGHT NOW AS MY FINISH IT'S AMAZING HOLY SHIT!

And Crunchy is awesome because it's called Crunchy.

Also, I found it. Its called reverse inverted piledriver or something simularly phenomenally stupid.
I noticed they called it by the technical name of the move and not the Undertaker name. Don't ask why but they did.

The moves pack in general has badass moves. Now I can't wait for the Showcase mode DLC to finally come out so I can get all the characters that come with them. Need me some 80's Hogan, Hall of Pain Mark Henry, etc.

My reaction watching the bridging powerbomb suplex thingy:
"Well this is stupid, it's just a powerbomb and he holds his head, that's a waste OH SHIT HE DROPPED HIS ASS BACKWARDS LIKE IT WAS A SUPLEX I NEED THIS MOVE RIGHT NOW AS MY FINISH IT'S AMAZING HOLY SHIT!

And Crunchy is awesome because it's called Crunchy.

I noticed they called it by the technical name of the move and not the Undertaker name. Don't ask why but they did.

The moves pack in general has badass moves. Now I can't wait for the Showcase mode DLC to finally come out so I can get all the characters that come with them. Need me some 80's Hogan, Hall of Pain Mark Henry, etc.

LOL that was pretty much my exact same reaction

"What the fu....OH MY GOODNESS"

Funny enough, the thing I most want from those DLC packs when they FINALLY drop is the true old school SNME arena. Im not entirely sure if that has ever been in a game before, and im beyond pumped to switch my SNME show in my universe mode to having it.

Also pumped for 80s Hogan. More practical for my universe mode roster than(yellow and red) Hollywood Hogan is.

I've been working on setting up my Universe on paper, working out rosters for Raw and Smackdown and working out who is to be Face and Heel.

Plus, I've got about 10 tag-teams for each show which is pretty cool, so I'll have an awesome Tag-Team division for the 1 set of belts. I'm bringing back some old teams such as:

Booker T & Goldust
RVD & Kane
Jerishow
Rhodes Scholars

and using CAWs I've made the Hart Foundation (Bret, Owen and Bulldog), formed the new Straight Edge Society with CM Punk and Corey Graves, The British Invasion with Wade Barrett and a Drew Galloway CAW, with William Regal as the manager and also put together "Generation NXT" with Adrian Neville and Sami Zayn. I'll add Finn Balor to this too when I download him.

Hmmmm. Gives me some solid ideas to further solidify the tag division. Though I cant break up the Dust brothers, since they are one of the only teams that have their own entrance animation.

What are the rest of your teams?

Other than the ones I've mentioned, off the top of my head I also have:

The Usos
The Wyatts
Sting & Lex Luger
I will have the Hardys once I find a good Matt CAW
All-American Perfection (Ziggler and Swagger)
Cesaro & Kidd
The New Day
The Outsiders/nWo
The Shield (although I'll be breaking them up)
Evolution
Edge & Christian (when available)
Rybaxel
The Prime Time Players
Awesome Truth
Beer Money
The Ascension (when available)

I'm also tempted to add Del Rio to the Mysterio/Eddie tag team and reform the LWO.

If I find a good X-Pac I may put him with Kane, and have RVD team up with Sabu again.

When Ravishing Rick Rude is released, I'll break up Beer Money and put Rick and Bobby together as Rude Enterprises.

I want to do a Horsemen too, after Beer Money break up I'll have Ric Flair add James Storm but the other 2 spots are still open, I'm not sure who to put in. Perhaps my Magnus CAW?

What do you do for all these entrance animations? Cry? Pound your fingers with a hammer?

Awesome Truth though, solid idea.

Haha I know, the lack of entrances is a fucking ballache. I've not put all the teams together yet, but that's the ones I plan to use. So many will have to use the same entrances :(

You know the best way to prevent the frustration from lack of entrances?

Turn off entrances. It'll kill half the load time, and you don't have to think about how the entrance doesn't fit the wrestler. 30 some years ago we didn't waste TV time with watching guys walk to the ring.

You know the best way to prevent the frustration from lack of entrances?

Turn off entrances. It'll kill half the load time, and you don't have to think about how the entrance doesn't fit the wrestler. 30 some years ago we didn't waste TV time with watching guys walk to the ring.

and your realistic solution is?

turn off entrances. I haven't watched an entrance at all since I got the game. It hasn't hurt the quality of the game one iota.

I've had to give almost all my teams the "cocky" entrance. Fuck it, not the end of the world although it is a bit annoying. I'll probably only watch the entrances at PPV's anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back