Wwe 24/7

jamesjd66

Registered Abuser
my apologies if there is a similar thread... but i ran the search and nothing came up....

i have been a 24/7 subscriber for 'bout a year... its a great thing.. except their format is f*d up....

generally, every month they give you 1 episode of Raw, and 1 episode of Nitro...from the 'Monday Night Wars"

Granted... it's completely awesome to see and reminisce the days of yore... but considering a fact that raw is shown every monday... WWE 24/7, every month, should consist of the 4 raws leading up to the payperview's of 'given month' and the show whatever ppv for that month!
same for the wcw shit they show...

Given the recent 'PSA's" (the public service announcements" that RAW now gives at every commercial..(such as ' RAW HAS BEEN ON 3X SEINFELD SIMPSONS AND FRIENDS).......
WHATEVER!
wwe/24/7 would be so much better if they had the repeats of '4 weeks of build... + the pay-per-view to bring it home...'
ck>
I am watching 24/7 litarally right now.. and its the raw the day after BryAN pillman pased.. The ominous tone with the wrestlers is obvious.... but should we have to wait a month for a 'new episode' considering there's no way THEY could catch up?

(btw... was the montreal screwjob @ survivor series? cause thats what HBK and the Hart foundation is plugging).............. Nick Patrick> earl hebner:shit::shit:

I really don't have any complaints with 24/7. I think they update the Monday Night Wars every 2 weeks, which is perfect for me because I don't have 4 hours extra a week to watch old Raws and Nitros.

I usually watch Raw one week, Nitro the next and then usually its updates. Airing old PPVs that relate to the MNW episodes would be good. But they'll never show the Montreal Screw Job. We've all seen it already anyway, and I don't think Vince wants to call too much attention to it, now that there is a better working relationship with Bret and HBK is a reformed born again christian who isn't proud of his past.

The best part about 24/7 is the Legends Round Table. I wish they'd do more of those. its an insight into the business from people who experience it first hand. And it really pulls no punches. It's a terrific program, when they do it air it.

I tried to buy a WWE 24/7 subscription once, but my card got rejected or something. Usually, I tend to "other methods" to get my WWE stuff. And better yet, it's pre-"censorship" versions. Sure, a little less quality than the 24/7 video streams, but I watch it all on my Zen Vision:M so it don't matter much.

I failed to see your point here, but it would definitely be cool, for those in a situation where they can actually make use of the service to have all four weeks of programs and build and then the PPV to watch whenever they like during the five weeks. Sort of like the current programming. I know I'd watch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back