Its about time Comcast got WWE 24/7

desktop

Dark Match Winner
I was checking through my On demand yesterday and in my premium channels I seen the promise land of WWE 24/7 so I was upset cause comcast was already closed for the day I had to wait 8 hours to order it. It all worked out, its great to see The Ultimate warrior in good quality again.

7.99 a month, you get 6 options with about 5 things in them apiece each month, except for the shorts which I enjoy, like the one of Christian, and Matt Hardy in Japan ttrying to learn how to cook asian food, but the whole time the just make fun of each other. Or when Jericho runs into a Rock imersonator in Japan**CLassic** Its well worth it.

Some matches that are up this month are

SummerSlam 1992
WWE World Tour 1992
Ecw's 1st PPV
Saturday Nights Main Event 1985

The Hall of Fame section is on Nikolai Volkoff this month. With some matches and some commentary.

If you have Comcast on Demand you go to Premium Channels then WWE 24/7 to see what they have avail.

Yea you get a good amount of matches, but right now I think since its just now launching on Comcast we dont got all the same matches yet.

Satan's Hockey said:
I wish Time Warner Cable would get that channel.

I agree...I've been e-mailing TWC for months trying to get it. They need to sign a deal and get that availible for us!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back