• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE 12, How do you play your Universe Mode

Topropecelebrating7

Dark Match Jobber
I would like to apoligize before hand, part of my text was copied from another post I made in another thread in the "Best WWE Game Thread" before I was able to make my own.

WWE 12, each year I play and try to make my own storylines that flow well never work, the AI system has always sucked and I have to put it as hard as it can go in each category for it to be a challenge. This year I am quite content and my storylines are flowing well along with balanced win/loss records. I personally do not try my hardest and go for a pinfall attempt after every huge move, I like to play relaxed and let the match take it's course.

IE: If the opponent seems weak enough for a pin I will hold off on it and get a Finishing Move ready and try to end it that way, sometimes it will be reversed into the opponents Finisher and I lose the match due to this, I actually really don't mind this at all. If it ends awesome I am satisfied and I continue wracking my brain with the next step story wise for each competitor.

I have a question to how people play this years edition, the universe mode is only good for so much, I like to be thinking of what matches and stories go together before the next PPV, just playing and not knowing until I get to the next PPV isnt good enough for me, I need to have some build up to think about. I use some of the storylines and follow some of the rankings but other then that I create my own ways and try to get alot of superstars some ring time each week.

I really would like to know how others play this, do you follow the Universe mode, which can get unrealistic and boring, or do you try to innovate your own methods of stories and play? How often do you play?
Anything would be appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back