• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who's best to get on FIFA 10 manager mode?

Top Gun

Dark Match Jobber
Hey, just wondering if you have any good reccomendations for who to get on your FIFA 2010 manager mode. I played FIFA 2010 for a long time and got a little sick of manager mode but now I'm starting to play it again and I was wondering if any of you have any ideas on who you think I should transfer and if you could please state why you think that as well that would be great to hear:)

Now i am giving u an idea, create an retired player as the manager of a low profile club. Try hard and make the club win all domestic trophies. Focus on a young talented player of that team. Make him play in every matches. Make him quite a big star under your managership. Then u go to sign in a big club, built the financial prospects of the club, and then make a million-dollar transfer of that young talented player whom you made the star.

it will give you the taste of both FIFA's Manager Mode and PES's Become a Legend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back