WTF is up with Tiffany and Drew?

Guess, she wasn't as "insatiable" as her song said she was. She just couldn't get enough...but I thought she was vegetarian, what's she doing with a Welsh Sausage in her mouth? :p

It's Scottish Sausage actually.

THough Black pudding would be more accurite, because the same thing that makes a penis errect is what makes a black pudding black.

elaborate please, are they in trouble or is this just a bunch of :suspic:

She's been suspended and arrested. Who knows what the whole story is though.

They've been married for like a month, they are already fighting?

Oh well, hope everything works out for them & that nobody ends up losing their job over this

That'd be a TOTAL double standard if Tiffany gets fired and Drew gets to stay, another Matt Hardy/Lita/Edge, whatever part 2. just reversed.

It's Scottish Sausage actually.

THough Black pudding would be more accurite, because the same thing that makes a penis errect is what makes a black pudding black.

She's been suspended and arrested. Who knows what the whole story is though.

so drew stuck his sausage in another bun methinks?

damn that sucks

WWE Diva Tiffany (Taryn Terrell) was suspended by World Wrestling Entertainment earlier this week after an incident in San Jose, California at the hotel WWE had booked talents into. The incident, which WWE sources claim was a domestic issue between Terrell and husband Drew McIntryre, led to police being called to the scene.

We have conflicting reports over whether Terrell was arrested by the San Jose PD. PWInsider.com is awaiting a return call from the San Jose Police Department's Public Affairs office.

Terrell, who was scheduled to wrestle this Sunday at the Summerslam PPV, was sent home by WWE management after the incident, according to two separate sources.

WWE has not publicly acknowledged the suspension or any potential change to the PPV as I write this.

I'm sorry, but picturing this is hysterical.

Drew even jobs to Tiffany.

I'm sorry, but picturing this is hysterical.

I'd let her do whatever she wants to me...

wwe_diva_tiffany_feature.jpg

She's hot.

He's shown great improvement at selling his opponent's offense.

I wondered what was going on when I read that Tiffany had been detained and Drew hadn't...... but then remembered that heels are usually good at concealing cheap shots from the officials.

If Tiffany doesn't want Drew anymore, I'll take him.

Well if Tiff and drew don't work out, whatever dude takes her could use the line from Drew's song "What was yours, now is mine.........." that would be poetic justice, considering she used to bang Carlton from Fresh Prince of BelAir...

I never took Tiffany as someone who could whoop some ass but she's from New Orleans after all and when you put some drinks in those Bourbon girls whew well you see what they do at Mardi Gras.

That's true.

There seem to be a lot of curses in wrestling. Over the Limit, the Three Wrestler Rule, and now apparently Friday the 13th.

Huh.

Anyway, this is...interesting. I'm going to blame McIntyre for being McIntyre.

Maybe Tiffany was being her normal Insatiable nympho self, but Drew just wanted to dream some Broken Dreams, so he took a shot that took her down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back