• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wrestling dirt sheets

michael.foulds

I'm Awesome ;)
I've been reading wrestling dirt sheets for about 5 years, and I've noticed the writers of the news always seem to think they're right and everyone else is wrong. What they say has to be "fact".

The thing that has hit me recently though, just because Sting hasn't had any contact with WWE (well so they've been told) they think their source has to be right and everyone else is wrong and I've seen some writers even write their own thoughts and calling people "******ed" for thinking so!

Is it just me that just wants Sting to come to WWE just to prove these freaks wrong? I mean half of them will be just fat, unlaid freaks (Mark Madden) who think they are better than everyone else, but wrestling dirt sheets are fuck all, it isn't a prestigious job, the only people who know really is the company. I remember when Angle signed for TNA, they had no idea and when people brought the idea up they said exactly the same thing as they are saying about Sting.

So does anyone else think the same? That if Sting comes to WWE we can finally shut these pricks up? Bet they wouldn't dare say anything face to face with people either they'll be basement warriors.

You seem to be upset with the sheets yet you've been reading them(at a cost)for 5 years, what gives ?

I only read the Observer myself and am quite pleased. I don't think Dave comes off as a know it all but like with any form of reporting your sources won't always be correct. Dave's gonna be wrong sometimes and I accept that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back