Wrestling Action Figures

I'd like to, but I haven't got the money to drop on something with limited entertainment value.

In my attic I have a box of all the hasboro hard wrestler toys I got a lot way I'm only missing a few. I also have a box of the bone crunchers too. I'm so mad I use to have the 123 Kid figure which I kind of hard to find now and I had for only a week and left it at my cousins and never saw it again. I like way the new wresling figures look. Makes wish I could be a kid and play with them

What is the name of those figures that are solid models on a permanant base. I think they are usually in a famous pose.

I know there are Stone Cold, Bret Hart and Mankind in this series. I want to pick up the Hart one for my desk.

Just a couple. Here they are with their Lego babies.

246900_2105189476035_1434455371_32438246_1857398_n.jpg

It's like little Jesus and Judas dolls.

I've only started collecting and have to figure out what to focus on. There isn't much room left on the shelves, and the wrestlers look kinda silly in between My Little Ponies and fashion dolls. :p

I almost got the Eddie Guerrero Legend figure I so desperately want off ebay for 14 bucks, then some one swooped in and paid 17 bucks for it and stole it right out from under me :banghead:

What is the name of those figures that are solid models on a permanant base. I think they are usually in a famous pose.

I know there are Stone Cold, Bret Hart and Mankind in this series. I want to pick up the Hart one for my desk.

Can anyone answer this please? Rep if you can....

Thats the one, thanks. Such a cool figure.

I need to see if I can get one in the UK. Wouldn't mind a HBK or Stone Cold one either.

Yeah they have some really nice figures in that line. I haven't found any good figures in the last couple weeks or so. Wishing the Wal-Mart I work at would get the new Elite Lines with Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, King Sheamus, King Booker, and Big Boss Man.

I Had over 400 different Action Figures but i Sold them all on ebay and got a helluva profit!
I Had an ivory version of Hornswoggle and also a really rare sting figure!
I now have the WHOLE collection of Micro Agressions, Whole collection of Rumblers ( so far) and Every one of the new Mattel ones so far!
Ive still got the WHOLE collection of Unmatched Fury all lined up on a shelf going all the way around my room! Jeff Hardy Unmatched Fury is the Best one

I have the 8" rubbery 80s ones...outside of the box...used to play with them in the ring and steel cage for hours and it shows...but if there is a market for these, someone let me know. This'll be fun to try to remember them all....

Hulk Hogan
Hillbilly Jim
Iron Sheik
Nikolai Volkoff
Greg Valentine
Big John Studd
King Kong Bundy
Brutus Beefcake
Long-haired Andre
Ricky Steamboat
Junkyard Dog
Jesse Ventura
Randy Savage
Ted DiBiase
Jake Roberts
Koko B Ware
Outback Jack
Ted Arcidi
Ken Patera
Hercules Hernandez
Cowboy Bob Orton
Magnificent Muraco
Paul Orndorff
Roddy Piper
Tito Santana
Elizabeth
Bobby Heenan
Mr. Fuji
Slick
Classy Freddie Blassie
Johnny V
Captain Lou Albano
Mean Gene Okerlund
Vince McMahon
Harley Race
Bruno Sammartino
George Steele
Davey Boy Smith
Dynamite Kid
B. Brian Blair
Jim Brunzell
Corporal Kirchner
Adrian Adonis
Billy Jack Haynes
SD Jones - yellow Hawaiian shirt
Kamala
I think my neighbor gave me his Superfly Jimmy Snuka

So 46 or 47...

I remember being at a flea market, maybe 15 years ago, and seeing Bam Bam Bigelow in the package. I look and see $13. I figure why not, add it to my collection. I get closer and realize it was $73. I didn't get it. haha! None of mine are in the package, but this was fun to remember them all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back