Wrestling Action Figures

Tattooed Jesus

Redneck Thug
Do any of you guys collect any wrestling figures of any kind?

I started collecting some recently mainly focusing on the WWE Elite Collection and Legends lines. So far I have:

CM Punk in his current look from the WWE Elite Collection.
John Cena from WM27 Elite Collection.
HHH from WM27 Elite Collection.
Kane debut look Elite Collection.
Ultimate Warrior from WM6 Legends series.
Terry Funk Legends series.
Dusty Rhodes Legends series.
Sgt. Slaughter Legends series.
Hillbilly Jim Legends series.
Mr. Wonderful Paul Orndorff Legends series.
Undertaker Defining Moments series.
Stone Cold Steve Austin Defining Moments series.
John Cena Defining Moments series.
Chris Jericho "Y2J" Entrance Greats series.

Just wondering if anyone else collects and if so what and who do you have so far.

Yes I do, I don't have too many but here are the ones I have

Steve Austin
CM Punk
Kurt Angle
Bret Hart
The Undertaker
Demolition
Rick Rude
Mr. Perfect
Vader
Macho Man Randy Savage
The Ultimate Warrior

I think thats all I got so far. If you count my all the ones my gf's kid has I will be here all night.

I've got a bunch of the big ones from the mid 80s in a box in my parent's basement. Let's see who I can remember.

Hulk Hogan
Randy Savage
Andre The Giant
Roddy Piper
Vince McMahon
Paul Orndorff
King Kong Bundy
Big John Studd
Iron Sheik
Nikolia Volkoff
Hercules
Tito Santana
Captain Lou Albano
Classy Freddie Blassie
Bobby Heenan
Jimmy Hart
Mr. Fuji
Slick
Terry Funk
Cowboy Bob Orton
Don Muraco
Junk Yard Dog
Billy Jack Haynes
Ricky Steamboat
George Steele
Adrian Adonis
Ted Arcidi
Outback Jack
Kamala
Jesse Ventura
Greg Valentine
Koko B. Ware
Jim Brunzell
Hillbilly Jim
Bruno Sammartino
Corporal Krichner
Brutus Beefcake

There are probably more but that's who I remember off the top of my head. I guess the answer is no I don't collect any as these haven't been touched in years and they're beat to hell but I still have them.

Me and my bro had some of the large rubberish ones from the 80s. We had Macho Man, Hulk Hogan, The Iron Shiek, Rowdy Roddy Piper, Jesse the Body Ventura, George The Animal Steele and some Al Bundy lookin' guy in blue tights that we had no idea who it was. We ended up giving most of them to a kid who lived down the street from us when we moved.

We also had the ring for them but it got broke when my brother hip-tossed some other kid into it. Those figures could take a beating though, Hulk got one of his legs chewed up by a dog and Macho Man got ranover by a lawnmower

My son has tons of them! All of them from the "Rumblers" line, the little tiny guys. He as a couple different wrestling rings as well, even one from the old school RAW is WAR era! He just a got a new Randy Orton figure yesterday and we keep arguing about Orton be cool or sucking!

Me and my bro had some of the large rubberish ones from the 80s. We had Macho Man, Hulk Hogan, The Iron Shiek, Rowdy Roddy Piper, Jesse the Body Ventura, George The Animal Steele and some Al Bundy lookin' guy in blue tights that we had no idea who it was. We ended up giving most of them to a kid who lived down the street from us when we moved.

We also had the ring for them but it got broke when my brother hip-tossed some other kid into it. Those figures could take a beating though, Hulk got one of his legs chewed up by a dog and Macho Man got ranover by a lawnmower

I'm thinking that was Bruno Sammartino.

I've got a bunch of the big ones from the mid 80s in a box in my parent's basement. Let's see who I can remember.

Hulk Hogan
Randy Savage
Andre The Giant
Roddy Piper
Vince McMahon
Paul Orndorff
King Kong Bundy
Big John Studd
Iron Sheik
Nikolia Volkoff
Hercules
Tito Santana
Captain Lou Albano
Classy Freddie Blassie
Bobby Heenan
Jimmy Hart
Mr. Fuji
Slick
Terry Funk
Cowboy Bob Orton
Don Muraco
Junk Yard Dog
Billy Jack Haynes
Ricky Steamboat
George Steele
Adrian Adonis
Ted Arcidi
Outback Jack
Kamala
Jesse Ventura
Greg Valentine
Koko B. Ware
Jim Brunzell
Hillbilly Jim
Bruno Sammartino
Corporal Krichner

There are probably more but that's who I remember off the top of my head. I guess the answer is no I don't collect any as these haven't been touched in years and they're beat to hell but I still have them.

Good God Brian!

Good God Brian!

220px-Brian_Griffin.png

I have tons of them from around 98-2005ish. I haven't looked at them in a while but there are a couple totes full in my closet. The most recent ones I've picked up are from the mattel lines. I bought a legends scsa, triple h, chris jericho, and an elite cm punk. those four are still in box sitting around.

The ones that I am wanting the most right now are Defining Moments The Rock, Eddie Guerrero Legends series with the WWE title belt, and Macho Man Randy Savage from the Legends line.

Yeah I have too many to even count. I pretty much buy any of the new ones that come out. Been collecting for like ever and can't seem to give it up.

I have quite a few in the attic when I collected them in the early 2000s

I think I had...

Stone Cold
The Rock in street clothes
Kurt Angle
Triple H in the leather jacket
Chris Jericho
Matt Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Kane
Undertaker American Bad Ass
Ken Shamrock
Billy Gunn
X-Pac
Big Show
Vince McMahon
Chyna
Lita
Road Dogg
Test

I'm sure there were others too. They are in the attic somewhere

I picked up the WWE Elite Collection Series 10 Big Show with the Tag Team Title Belts today from K-Mart for $6, score one for me!

I'm glad to see so many folks are into this still! I have a few from when I was younger but I lost alot of them so I've been slowly rebuilding my collection, mostly focusing on the older ones from when I was a kid.

Macho Man
Ultimate Warrior
Undertaker
Big Show(with Tag Team Belts)
Ted Dibiase Sr
Booker T(with World Heavyweight Championship)
Rick Rude
The Rock
Chris Jericho(with Intercontinental Championship)
Eddie Guerrero(with WWE Championship)
Jake The Snake Roberts
Stone Cold Steve Austin
NWO Hulk Hogan(with NWO spray painted Heavyweight title)
Bret Hart(WWF championship)
Chris Benoit
Mick Foley
Triple H
Roddy Piper
Edge
Randy Orton
Christian
Kurt Angle
Rey Mysterio
Drew McIntyre
And my most prized would be my original classic superstars 2 Dudes With Attitudes:Kevin Nash(WWF title) and Shawn Michaels(Intercontinental title) which is still in original packaging.

I'm trying to get my hands on Goldberg,Lesnar,Flair,Perfect and RVD.

I didn't buy one for about 5 years...until last week when I purchased a Cody Rhodes action figure. I am very tempted to add the Punk/Savage two-pack as well.

I have a bunch of Attitude Era ones from when I was little. A bunch of Stone Cold's, Triple H's and Rock's. I actually have these too lol:

51WEHOrp5ZL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

If only the Hardcore Title changed hands underwater.

I didn't buy one for about 5 years...until last week when I purchased a Cody Rhodes action figure. I am very tempted to add the Punk/Savage two-pack as well.

I definitely want that one for sure! Is it a online exclusive or is it gonna be sold in stores as well?

I had a few for my kids and some from when I was a kid, but thanks to a house fire the night before Christmas in 2010 I lost it all. Including other figures that weren't wrestling related.

I never had the heart to rebuy all the stuff lost..

I have Undervader ( Half Vader Half Undertaker), Stone Cold, The Rock and Hulk Hogan.

The very first one of these. Not the recent defining moments one, this is the original that came out way back in 99'.

0504_wwe_cs3_und.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back