• Grpahic #2

• Graphic #3

• Graphic #4

• Graphic #5

• Graphic #6

• Graphic #7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Shit! I won!?

Awesome! For the record, I think SOM's effort should have won but I'm not complaining. Thanks, guys.

Thanks, brother!

I am currently rocking next week's winner too... :lmao:

I have changed it to 12 votes to win.

No, I'm just fucking with you! lol

Congrats Dave!
e5107949.gif
e5107977.gif

I say 5, I like the pics of Aj and the lighting effect and the colors. whoever made it did a good job. Last one is good to but i just dont like kofi.

I say 5, I like the pics of Aj and the lighting effect and the colors. whoever made it did a good job. Last one is good to but i just dont like kofi.

Yeah, that's one of mine and I don't like it too! It's one the worst I've uploaded. perhaps next time a good one will get picked.

congrats to the winner!

If I could make a suggestion, Safari -- Why not allow sig makers to pick which sig to be entered? That way if they aren't comfortable with the sig they made, they can be at ease that it won't be the sig being entered.

If I could make a suggestion, Safari -- Why not allow sig makers to pick which sig to be entered? That way if they aren't comfortable with the sig they made, they can be at ease that it won't be the sig being entered.

Great idea. You could just PM us if you want some of our work in there, and we reply with our choice. I second this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back