• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WrestleMania Ticket Sales Chart

Ruthless-RKO

F*ck Friends, Rather die wiv ma AK!
Was a bit bored so I started doing some WrestleMania research since we are more or less in WrestleMania season..

Had a look at some of the ticket sales and attendances for most WresteManias and I made this table;

wmsales.jpg

I tried my best to get as accurate information as possible, obviously if it's N/A, I couldn't get hold of the numbers. But I still tried my best.

Now the 4th column is profit made from selling tickets alone and I have also adjusted these figures to todays prices as well, so it can give you some idea of what those numbers could have been today.

The 7th column is average ticket prices, I understand that the events set in the smaller arenas are going to have a higher average, but that's why it's called an average right? I've also adjuested the average ticket prices to todays prices as well.

I added SummerSlam 1992 at the bottom.. Because I felt like it.

If anything, What do you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back