Wrestlemania Sites Until WM 30?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There have been reports that WM 24 will come to us from ORLANDO FL!!! I am hoping that they really seal this deal cause that is only like an hr from me and I will deff be there!!! O I can not wait to see if Orlando gets it!!!

i think it would be awesome to have a wrestlemania at telstra stadium in sydney australia because i they put a ring theyre they could have up to like 80, 000 people in there wwe should do it i guarantee it would sell out

sorry luke rko it should be at the telstra DOME in melbourne Australia it was awesome in 2002 when the rock was there

Wrestlemania 24 - Orlando, Florida (Orlando Arena)
Wrestlemania 25 - Toronto, Ontario (Air Canada Center)
Wrestlemania 26 - Anaheim, California (Arrowhead Pond)
Wrestlemania 27 - Montreal, Quebec (Molson Center)
Wrestlemania 28 - Boston, Massachusetts (Fleet Center)
Wrestlemania 29 - Alanta, Georgia (Georgia Dome)
Wrestlemania 30 - New York City (Madison Square Garden)

Wrestlemania 24: Las Vegas (I kinda like the outdoor thing they did at WM9)
Wrestlemania 25: NY City (Being the 25th, it should go home)
Wrestlemania 26: Atlanta (Georgia Dome)
Wrestlemania 27: Houston (Reliant Stadium) Mark the 10th anniversary of what I think was the greatest Wrestlemania.
Wrestlemania 28: Indy (Lucas Oil Stadium) This would be 20 years since Indy's WM. With their new stadium wouldn't be a bad choice.
Wrestlemania 29: San Francisco WM needs to go back west, since the Bay area has never hosted, here's their shot.
Wrestlemania 30: Chicago (Allstate Arena) What can I say, I loved being mixed in the Chicago crowd last year. I would drive back up there in a heartbeat.

I think everyone is giving some very good sites for WM

I would like to add somemore possible places.

If they return to Chicago how about the United Center this time.
I like the idea of Orlando for next years but you are probably looking for a 17k in attendance.

If attendance is not a big issue a arena that is close to Allstate Arena in Chicago is the New Orleans Arena

WrestleManias 24-30

24: London (New Wembley Stadium)
25: South Bronx, NY (New Yankee Stadium)
26: Puerto Rico (Jose Miguel Agrelot Coliseum)
27: Glendale, AZ (University of Phoenix Stadium)
28: Arlington, TX (New Cowboys Stadium)
29: Santa Clara, CA (New 49ers Stadium)
30: Brooklyn, NY (Barclays Center)

I think everyone is giving some very good sites for WM

I would like to add somemore possible places.

If they return to Chicago how about the United Center this time.
I like the idea of Orlando for next years but you are probably looking for a 17k in attendance.

If attendance is not a big issue a arena that is close to Allstate Arena in Chicago is the New Orleans Arena

Chicago's Allstate Arena has been WWE's staple in the Midwest for years. They haven't hosted at the United Center since Summerslam 94. I want to see a PPV in Oakland (WWE has never hosted a PPV or House show from Oakland).

WM 24- Superdome; New Orleans
WM 25- MGM Grand; Las Vegas
WM 26- Wembley Stadium; London
WM 26- RCA Dome; Indianapolis
WM 27- Cardinal Stadium; Arizona
WM 28- somewhere in Canada
WM 29- Dolphin Stadium or somewhere in South Beach, Florida
WM 30- MSG

hey it sounds pretty crazy but I would like to see a wm here in mexico it would be awesome and whenever wwe comes the drew sellouts everywhere they go and we have one of the most biggest and important stadiums of all the world the "estadio azteca"that can easily drew a 120000 persons that sounds pretty crazy but it could be a dream come true for me

Backlash was in England in 2005 after WM21. Australians should be complaining. I dont think WWE has had a televised show over there.

Yeah im australian here in sydney, last time we had atelevisd show was in back in WCW days in Melbourne, i think wwe should at least bring a Smackdown/ECW show heree.

Wrestlemania 27,28 or 29 will DEFINTILY take place in Toronto,Ontario,Canada at the Roger's Center (formerly known as the Skydome)

I doubt they'd hold Wrestlemania over here in the UK, but I have a feeling they'll hold Summerslam in Wembley Stadium in the next few years.

Wow WrestleMania is coming to England. I don't live there but I mean it's a big treat for the UK fans as I know how much of them want atleast 1 WM to come there. And WM in Madisson Square Garden is not really a surprise for me as WM 20 was in MSG.

As much as UK fans want a Wrestlemania there i highly think Vinnie Mac will not go that route...but a Wrestlemania in Canada i can see that happening so this what i see going down

WM 24- Miami. FL (American Airlines Arena is bigger than TD Waterhouse Center and its on the beach so bigger scene in Florida)
WM 25- Toronto, Canada (Roger's Center)
WM 26- Los Angeles, CA (Staples Center)
WM 27- Dallas, TX (New Dallas Cowboys Stadium)
WM 28- Phoenix, AZ (Cardinal Staidum or Dbacks Staidum)
WM 29- St. Louis, MO (Edward Jones Dome)
WM 30- New York City, NY (MSG)

I think they will have 1 in Atlanta, i cant remember the last time wwe had a major event there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back