WrestleMania Rewind

The Brain

King Of The Ring
For those that don't know WrestleMania Rewind is a weekly show on the WWE Network that discusses past mania matches and the events that led up to them. It includes behind the scenes insight and the match in its entirety. Here are the matches that have been featured so far.

WM1: Hulk Hogan & Mr. T vs. Roddy Piper & Paul Orndorff
WM3: Hulk Hogan vs. Andre The Giant
WM14: Steve Austin vs. Shawn Michaels
WM20 & WM21: John Cena vs. Big Show & John Cena vs. JBL
WM10: Bret Hart vs. Owen Hart
WM18: Triple H vs. Chris Jericho
WM19: Shawn Michaels vs. Chris Jericho
WM18: Hulk Hogan vs. The Rock
WM24: Big Show vs. Floyd Mayweather
WM4: Randy Savage vs. Ted Dibiase
WM5: Hulk Hogan vs. Randy Savage
WM25 & WM26: Chris Jericho vs. Hall of Famers & Chris Jericho vs. Edge
WM25: Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels
WM23: John Cena vs. Shawn Michaels

Tonight will be Eddie Guerrero vs. Kurt Angle from WM20. Which are some other matches that should be featured on WrestleMania Rewind. The important thing to consider is the story and/or legacy of the match is probably more important than the quality of the match, but of course there are matches that have the total package.

I thought Razor Ramon vs. Shawn Michaels from WM10 and Hulk Hogan vs. Ultimate Warrior from WM6 happened but I didn't see those in the archives.

I'm surprised that Bret Hart vs. Steve Austin from WM13 hasn't been featured yet. That should happen soon. I'd also like to see Ultimate Warrior vs. Randy Savage from WM7 and Shawn Michaels vs. Ric Flair from WM24. There are plenty of other great matches to choose from. Which ones would you like to see featured next?

warrior hogan is under warrior week in original specials

i didnt know the wm10 ladder match had an ep so cant comment there

i agree with your matches, bret austin will eventually be an ep as will the others you named. id like to see savage vs flair from wm 8, the wm17 tlc match and an extra long ep featuring the iron man match from wm12. if wwe is going to go into the backstage politics id like to see bret yoko/hogan from wm 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back