• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wrestlemania main event

pepentorresHHH

Getting Noticed By Management
right now he have triple H vs randy orton and cena vs edge at the maint event at wrestlemania but imagine cena wouldnt have cashed in his rematch clause what matches would you have liked to see main eventing wrestlemania???
with this option randy orton would have been able to go on to face edge at wrestlemania which would have been an epic match between the two greatest heels in the wwe right now.
also as soon as i found out triple h had pinned the undertaker for the title at no way out i inmeditely thought this two are going for the maint event at wrestlemania and if you ve seen their match at wrestlemania X7 you d know that with more years of experience this match would be even better as now it would be for the world title, and because of Triple H s backstage power you know that the ending of this match is really unpredictable
so, under the condition cena didnt demand his rematch and lets assume as well that orton didnt rko d stephanie and just beaten the hell out of shane which 2 matches you would have liked to see main eventing wrestlemania 25???

First of all. This isnt called wrestlemania it should be called repeatmania. I am not looking foward at all to Edge vs Cena and HHH vs Orton. We have seen both countless times and HHH and Orton on like 3 ppvs just last year in 08. The buildups can be different but matches will be the same. Even Undertaker vs HBK is a repeat but hey 11 years ago, so that doesnt bother me to much and the match wont be boring unlike HHH and Orton. Edge and Cena doesnt even seem different then 2.5 years ago to me at least. Same type of feud.

To answer your question I was hoping for Edge vs Orton myself and Hardy vs Hardy vs Edge vs Christian. Maybe they will do Hardy vs Hardy vs Edge vs Christian at Summerslam or something, and I will be at Summerslam but I'll admit that match has wrestlemania written all over it.

actually if u didnt watch raw tonight, its actually show vs edge, which will roll into edge vs cena vs Show, with cena winning

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back