Wrestlemania 32: Roman Reigns opponent

Who should Leakee face at WrestleMania???

• John Cena

• Rollins and Ambrose in a triple threat for the WWE WHC

• The Rock

• Triple H

• "Stone Cold" Steve Austin

• Brock Lesnar

• His Mic Skills (Loser must leave WWE)

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

That N Word

Actively evolving
Part of this ongoing series the next name is Roman Reigns.

IMO opinion he will and should headline next year. By this time next year he may already be the "Face" of the WWE. At WrestleMania 32 his match will cement that.

There are only 6 matchups I can see him being in (John Cena,Shield Triple Threat,The Rock,Brock Lesnar,Triple H,or Stone Cold.)

I PERSONALLY would choose Cena. However,right now it only makes sense for a Shield Triple Threat. So I guess save the Cena match for WrestleMania 33 where it would be even bigger based off anticipation.

As for Triple H and Brock Lesnar. He can face Triple H at Summerslam and beat him and be beat Lesnar at HIAC. I would still have him be the first man to beat him by pinfall or submission (since Summerslam 2013.)

I would have Brock return and attack both Rollins and Reigns in a world title match. Lesnar face Rollins at Summerslam and Reigns spears him. It won't be a heel turn, but he would act heelish in the feud. Reigns goes over and that's how that works.

As for Rock vs Reigns, it may never happen but if it does it needs to be Rock's retirement match at Mania' 34.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back