Wrestlemania 32: Brock Lesnar's opponent???

Who will Brock conquer???

• The Rock

• Randy Orton

• The Undertaker (Round III)

• Kevin Owens

• John Cena (The Final Chapter)

• Batista (IF he returns)

• Sheamus

• Kane

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

That N Word

Actively evolving
I have been doing this series since around Mania 31. I have done one with Rock,Cena,Triple H,and Randy Orton. The next in the series is Brock Lesnar.

His originally rumored opponent was The Undertaker. But now with Rock 100% sure possibly wrestling...I'd say him.

Think about it, you want to sell out an arena with 100k. You need a huge card. Something like

Cena/Reigns for the world title in the passing of the torch
Rock/Brock
Sting/Taker in their last matches.
Triple H/Rollins in Triple H's last match.
Orton/Wyatt
Ambrose/Owens
and a couple other good low-card matches. The show will probably be 5 hours due to SummerSlam being 4 hours. I know WWE doesn't want to do Sting/Taker anymore but with Rock wrestling and it being more logical for Triple H to face Rollins it only makes sense to have Rock face Brock,Taker face Sting.

I'm going to keep the options for Brock realistic and simple. So that means No Stone Cold Steve Austin,No Kurt Angle,No Goldberg

I know it's a long shot, but I think it would be cool for a Cesaro/Lesnar showdown. It's fresh for everybody. Heyman could hit a cheap shot of Cesaro not being 'strong enough' to be a Heyman guy, etc. Granted, it would be a face vs face match but with Cesaro's current (and perceived future) push, it would be an awesome chance for him, even though he loses in the end. He proved that he's way over, fighting Cena a few weeks ago. If that 'Cesaro Section' continues in the crowd, can you imagine Cesaro Section vs Suplex City with 100K fans? I can see the match being very similar to Lesnar/Angle.

Whether Lesnar is involved in a title feud or not. I think He will be squaring up against Reigns in one way or another. How about a Wrestlemania HIAC 6 man battle royal? Rollins vs. Cena vs. Lesnar vs Ambrose vs Bray Wyatt vs. Sheamus.

Just look at all the feuds intertwining and how everyone relates to someone in a specific way.

A dreamer can dream ^.^

I have been doing this series since around Mania 31. I have done one with Rock,Cena,Triple H,and Randy Orton. The next in the series is Brock Lesnar.

His originally rumored opponent was The Undertaker. But now with Rock 100% sure possibly wrestling...I'd say him.

Think about it, you want to sell out an arena with 100k. You need a huge card. Something like

Cena/Reigns for the world title in the passing of the torch
Rock/Brock
Sting/Taker in their last matches.
Triple H/Rollins in Triple H's last match.
Orton/Wyatt
Ambrose/Owens
and a couple other good low-card matches. The show will probably be 5 hours due to SummerSlam being 4 hours. I know WWE doesn't want to do Sting/Taker anymore but with Rock wrestling and it being more logical for Triple H to face Rollins it only makes sense to have Rock face Brock,Taker face Sting.

I'm going to keep the options for Brock realistic and simple. So that means No Stone Cold Steve Austin,No Kurt Angle,No Goldberg

I'd say Taker again. Brock shocks the world and beats Taker again at Summerslam. However, Taker returns and faces Brock in his final match.

I think HHH will get The Rock. They've been building that match since last October. Fans seem to like The Rock/HHH and Steph/Rousey dynamic.

Of the choices given, I went with "other" and my choice would be Daniel Bryan. I think he & Lesnar could have a fantastic match where the build and storyline practically writes themselves.

Reportedly, WWE is sort of dragging its feet on clearing Bryan to compete, so I'd understand if some would have reservations about a match with Lesnar. However, I also feel that Bryan, WWE and the fans themselves need to definitively know whether or not Bryan can do it anymore and the only way that happens is if he gets back into the ring.

I think in order for it to work to its greatest effect, they'd need to up the intensity for Bryan, maybe make the match "personal" in a similar to what we're seeing with Lesnar & Taker. Simultaneously play up the David vs. Goliath aspect, but don't necessarily make it front & center of everything every single week. I think incorporating Bryan's injured neck into things also works for the David vs. Goliath scenario and while Bryan is essentially this "normal" guy, it'd be important to show that he's not at all intimidated by Lesnar, they're obviously not equals in terms of size and strength but maybe have a couple of big brawls with during the build with Lesnar sort of getting the better of Bryan one time and Bryan getting the better of Lesnar another time to play up Bryan not being "afraid" of The Beast.

Of the choices given, I went with "other" and my choice would be Daniel Bryan. I think he & Lesnar could have a fantastic match where the build and storyline practically writes themselves.

Reportedly, WWE is sort of dragging its feet on clearing Bryan to compete, so I'd understand if some would have reservations about a match with Lesnar. However, I also feel that Bryan, WWE and the fans themselves need to definitively know whether or not Bryan can do it anymore and the only way that happens is if he gets back into the ring.

I think in order for it to work to its greatest effect, they'd need to up the intensity for Bryan, maybe make the match "personal" in a similar to what we're seeing with Lesnar & Taker. Simultaneously play up the David vs. Goliath aspect, but don't necessarily make it front & center of everything every single week. I think incorporating Bryan's injured neck into things also works for the David vs. Goliath scenario and while Bryan is essentially this "normal" guy, it'd be important to show that he's not at all intimidated by Lesnar, they're obviously not equals in terms of size and strength but maybe have a couple of big brawls with during the build with Lesnar sort of getting the better of Bryan one time and Bryan getting the better of Lesnar another time to play up Bryan not being "afraid" of The Beast.

Theres no way that match would be close to believable. Lesnar is a monster, Bryan is wayy to small. Lesnar is rough and dangerous, Bryan is as fragile as a snowflake. Lesnar suplexes to the neck. Bryan had neck injuries. Theres no way it happens for the sake of his health.

I wish wwe would've built someone up for Lesnar. Given them an undefeated streak until Wrestlemania and have them go face to face with Brock . But that's out so...

The only match I would even care to see with Lesnar at this point is against Randy Orton. Lesnar vs Orton should've been happen by now. But instead we've gotten Lesnar vs TripleH/Cena/Taker countless times.
Orton needs to be built back up to be seen as a real threat against Lesnar but that shouldn't take that long. A couple weeks of Randy RKO'ng random wrestlers and brutally attacking his opponents after matches, is all it takes. Their feud can start because Orton takes exception to Heyman saying, "Lesnar is the most gifted wrestler of this generation". Have Orton stalk Heyman for a while eventually leading to the return of Lesnar and the start of the Lesnar vs Orton feud.

The match that I would love to see would be Brock Lesnar versus Kevin Owens. I think this would be a very physical match with two very aggressive styles coming face to face in the wrestling ring. And I would love to see Owens going over Lesnar in this one, clean. If WWE really is interested in establishing Owens as a major player worthy of the hype associated with him, how better to do so than to have him go over the beast incarnate?

Truth be told, though, I see this as being very unlikely. The most likely opponent for him would be Randy Orton in my opinion. I'm not sure if the Rock wants to risk his Hollywood life and thriving career by going up against someone as aggressive and stiff as Lesnar. All Rock would need would be to sustain an injury which would adversely affect his filming of movies. It's one thing to face John Cena or someone like that, it's something different altogether to travel to Suplex City. Too much risk, not enough reward.

I'd have no problem with seeing the Legend Killer (face version) get it on with Brock Lesnar at WM32. I can't remember if they have faced each other before on PPV (I don't think so), and I think this would be an entertaining match. Neither guy would be hurt by the loss, and neither guy really benefits from the win.

I would love to see Daniel Bryan take on Brock Lesnar, but not at Wrestlemania. It's simply not believable from a storytelling point of view. Lesnar has destroyed Undertaker, Cena, Reigns, Rollins and Big Show, but we're supposed to believe that Bryan could somehow beat Lesnar? C'mon. Even Punk was a more believable threat.

The only person on the roster who even comes close to having the credibility to face Lesnar is Orton. And that would probably be a hell of a match. You know the pop would be enormous if Orton hit Lesnar with an RKO out of nowhere.

Apart from that, I can't see anyone who would even stand a chance of giving Lesnar a decent fight. Owens and Cesaro, maybe, in terms of sheer strength and toughness, but they've still got a long way to go to get a match with Lesnar. Wyatt? Nah. He has zero credibility, and another Wrestlemania loss won't help that, unless he happens to put up one hell of a fight against Lesnar. Ambrose? It would be fun to watch him get beaten up to a ridiculous degree for twenty minutes, but there's no way that Ambrose would beat Lesnar.

Orton is the only viable option, I think. In the mean time, they should think long and hard about who should face Lesnar at Wrestlemania 33, then build the fuck out of that guy.

My first pick is Reigns, a close second is KO.

HHH should not retire for the next 5 years (min) and there's no way rollins gets to retire him. I'd like to see hhh & steph vs Rock n Rousey.

Bryan vs Lesner can be great but it can also cost bryan his neck and I want bryan vs cena more coz lets face it cena does not have a lot of credible opponents left.
Rollins should either face Ambrose or it should be a shield triple threat if they decide to go with Lesner vs KO.

Either Lesnar/Bryan in a David vs. Goliath type match (although I don't know how they could book Bryan to win).

Or Rock/Brock in a Loser Leaves WWE Match as I'm sure one of their contracts are expiring and you now have a high stakes match.

I think the obvious pick is The Rock. I'd personally really like to see a Lesnar/Orton feud, but I think Orton will take on Wyatt at WM32.

Owens is another route they could go if they choose to put Rock up against Triple H or Rusev as rumored.

If he's fit (and I mean fully fit) then I'd imagine it'll be Daniel Bryan. The story writes itself and the very fact that none of you believe he could win is exactly why it makes sense as a huge underdog story.
The other, and probably more likely, option is Orton. They've been conspicuously kept apart ever since Brock returned and you just get the sense that they're the perfect match for each other. Power & rage vs speed and precision, beast vs hunter.

No, the problem with Daniel Bryan fighting Brock Lesnar means that without a doubt, 100% guaranteed that Daniel Bryan is winning, and after Brock decimated The Undertaker and John Cena, letting Daniel Bryan win is stupid and is just terrible and lazy booking.

Personally, depending on how they do the booking, I wouldn't mind Kevin Owens v. Brock.

Me personally, I think that Brock is going to be winning this next upcoming Royal Rumble (I mean really, what options are there and who else could WWE possibly have in mind to get the win?) and whoever is WWE World Heavyweight Champion at the time, that's who Lesnar will face at WrestleMania.

Me personally, I think that Brock is going to be winning this next upcoming Royal Rumble (I mean really, what options are there and who else could WWE possibly have in mind to get the win?) and whoever is WWE World Heavyweight Champion at the time, that's who Lesnar will face at WrestleMania.

Yeah I doubt it. Cena will probably be champ, and Roman will probably win the RR

Lesnar should definitely face Reigns, a WrestleMania 31 rematch reignited but this time with a heel Roman Reigns taking on Lesnar now that would be a match worth watching and one where we finally get a winner because at WrestleMania 31 in their match there was no clear winner

Since I'm sure by now know how tonight is going to go, so here's what I voted for. What I care about most is storytelling. At WrestleMania 32, Brock Lesnar vs The Undertaker and The Undertaker's career is on the line. Brock Lesnar wins, thus he ends The Undertaker's career. Imagine the heat that would get.

Brock Lesnar vs The Undertaker III at WrestleMania 32 given how this match ended last night I think that these 2 going at it at WrestleMania 32 is pretty much a given but that their rematch will happen but with Taker's career on the line

I say Brock vs. Rock, but if Rock is fighting HHH than let us go with Brock vs. Kevin Owens.

I say Brock vs. Rock, but if Rock is fighting HHH than let us go with Brock vs. Kevin Owens.

Okay but how would you build up Lesnar/Owens? Plus Lesnar/Owens in order for that match to happen they would have to build up Owens pretty heavy especially if he is going to be feuding with Brock

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back